Jurupa Valley, CA

Posted July 31, 2011
Mission Bell Elementary is a corner stone to it's communtiy because the teachers and staff all provide amazing services and resources to it's community. I LOVE MISSION BELL!

Posted September 08, 2010
I love this school! Both of my children attended this school from preschool through sixth grade. They were both at the top of their class and continue to excel in their current grade levels. Not only did my children learn academically but they were also taught the Pillars of Character, which promoted and enhanced what they were being taught at home. They participated in extra-curricular activities such as band, theater, dance, and student council. The atmosphere at this school is very family-like and peaceful. The teachers are caring and focused on the success of their students. The principal greets parents and students most mornings at the front of the school as they arrive. I have seen him at recess playing sports and games with the students. He seems to know them ALL by name! I am not surprised that this is an 800+ school.

Mission Bell Elementary School 2

Posted June 16, 2010
I really do not care for the curricular set up for this school, I feel that they are not up to speed with the teaching skills of other districts. Also, the school focuses mainly on programs geared to teach the English language to either the students or to their parents. Why not have afterschool programs that all the students can take advantage of? I feel my children are not being challeneged and are getting away with being top of there grade level classes due to the easiness of the lession plans, I know my children are smart but I also kno when it's just to easy for them. I disscussed this w/there teachers and they said there was no problem and I should be happy my children are doing so well. (this is BS)!

Posted September 03, 2009
I feel Mission Bell is a great school. All three of my children attended mission bell as well as myself. But would like to see better after school programs help with reading.

Posted March 09, 2006
Like many schools in a low income area, Mission Bell seems to have all the stereotypical tells of a 'poor' and underfunded school. The lavatories have not been updated in many years. The Principal, although having his intentions in the right place, has taken away some of the basic fundamental 'fun' activities that kids can look fondly back on. The academic quality of the school has improved since the current Principal has been in command. Like all schools, this one is what parents and kids make it. A loved and supported youth will thrive in most environments. And while Mission Bell is not a top rated or modern school, the kids that I see every day, enjoy it.

Posted August 26, 2005
Many academic programs are offered and test scores have gone up. Parent involvement has improved because of the many PTA programs available.

Mission Bell Elementary School 1

Posted May 07, 2005
This school gets a thumbs down - due to its inability to establish a lesson plan fit to help my child with adhd. Also, the school focuses mainly programs geared to teach the English language either to the students or to their parents in after school sessions. Possibly due to the state grants received for these programs. Not to mention a recent discussion I had concerning my child with the Principal was discouraging.

Posted September 14, 2004
I think Mission Bell is a great school. The teachers are always willing to help out, and the principal is a really nice guy. Most of the staff is nice also.

Posted September 01, 2004
I think Mission Bell is a good school. The teachers are into helping the kids and showing them how to do there work and productivly, also including the parents in all their acctivites. In all I believe Mission Bell is a great school.

Posted August 22, 2004

Mission Bell Elementary School
4020 Conning Street, Jurupa Valley, CA  92509
Last modified Mission Bell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mission Bell Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top