Bad
Good

Posted November 23, 2015
This is a great school with excellent teachers and staff. The Principal, Staff Members and teachers are always willing to answer any questions or concerns. They truly care about each and every student.

Posted April 30, 2014
Great school for my kids! I highly recommend the good educational standard that they offer. Great people... Great students!

Gardenhill Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2013
My school is Gardenhill Elementary what I like about this school is the readiness of the principal and teachers to answer questions about academic standards, the emphasis on character traits and the diversity of cultures.

Posted September 11, 2013
Awesome school, awesome principal. They've done wonders for my children. Teachers really care about the students and there is a great sense of community here.

Posted October 31, 2010
We live in Norwalk but we prefer my son to be a student in Gardenhill Elementary school rather than a homeschool in Norwalk. Now he has been in the first grade for two months,he loves his teacher Mrs. Wright and Mrs. Ross and both of them do great. Before at kindergarten, Mrs. Mullen was his teacher and she was very exellent and wonderful teacher. Not only my son but we do love her. Thank you very much Mrs. Mullen, we are Kenneth's parents. Next year his younger brother is going to be a member of this school. Obviously, with API score 902, this is the best elementary school in the district.

Posted September 16, 2009
Gardenhill is the number 1 school in their district for test scores, besides being a nationally recognized blue ribbon school.

Posted February 20, 2009
Love this school! Transferred my son from another school in my district to get him into this school. Teachers are wonderful and are always willing to spend time with me everyday to discuss my child's needs.

Posted December 07, 2007
Gardenhill is great school. Academics are great, most of the teachers are great. My child had Mrs. Gersbacher and I would recommend her to anyone who wants a kind and nurturing teacher for their child. She is genuinely concerned for each [Big] A+ for Mrs. Gersbacher and Gardenhill. The only negative are the parents. Too many cliques.

Posted November 01, 2007
Our child has attended Gardenhill for the last two years. The 1st grade team was wonderful, especially Mrs. Hodge. She has such a loving, and dedicated attitude. I would recommend this school to all my friends.

Posted September 01, 2007
Great school - my son grew so much academically and he loves school. Good priorities and focus on providing a solid education. Teachers are very committed and dedicated.

14607 East Gardenhill Drive, La Mirada, CA  90638-2099
Last modified Gardenhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Gardenhill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top