La Puente, CA

Posted June 09, 2014
My brother went to this school. I love this school eventhough I never got the honor of attending to this school. My little brother before entering this school had all "F" and he graduated with all "A". I really proud of him. I am really grateful he was able to go this school.

Posted May 29, 2014
Baldwin academy has a great staff and excellent teachers. Mrs. Picado is a awesome principal, and show great leadership for the school.

Posted April 17, 2014
the school is awesome fixtures a great and the students love it my 4 year old was star this August and we can wait

Posted December 15, 2011
the best school i ever have attended im so sad i have to leave next year GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!

Posted July 11, 2011
I am pleased with the academic achievements my 2 children have accomplished at this school. Mrs. Castle, Principle, has the respect of my children who take great pride in their grades and citizenship. Ms Fricter, 4th grade teacher is very involved and my daughter while in her 4th grade class truly enjoyed the enthusiasm surrounding the reading of the "Harry Potter" series books and especially hanging out and celebrating the completion of a book with the after school parties. Best kept secret for the valinda community.

Posted March 09, 2011
This school is one of the best schools I've ever attended! All the teachers/staff members help EVERY single student with every way that they can help.

Posted November 08, 2010
My children currently attend the school. It is part of a great school district. The teachers are engaged in the classroom, children take pride in completing Homework and with communication with parents. I like the leadership the Principal Ms. Castle has provided to Staff and children really try to impress their Principal. Security and safety are part of daily student activities. Children really enjoy the campus, large green turf and room for all the students to exercise and play. Language and Math are explained to the children with clear understanding and their enjoyment is visible with the achievement awards they proudly display.

Posted April 27, 2010

Posted April 13, 2010
This is the elementary i attended when i was younger and it was a school that i looked forward to going too everyday. The teachers were extremely helpful and always volunteered to stay after school if you needed extra help.

Posted December 13, 2009

Baldwin Academy
1616 Griffith Avenue, La Puente, CA  91744
Last modified Baldwin Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Baldwin Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top