Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Fairgrove Academy 4

Posted May 02, 2016
While I love the emphasis on technology and performing arts, the academics is falling short of my expectations. When my kids started school there 4 years ago it had a score of 8 out of 10. Now it's down to 7. The problem is in the area of math, which has not improved! I'm seriously considering transferring my kids to a different school.

Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted November 15, 2015
Hay cambiado muchas cosas, como por ejemplo, los niños ya no quieren ir a la escuela, no hay comunicación y los niños no se sienten seguros. La principal necesita crear un ambiente de confianza en los estudiantes. Se necesita ser más creativos, amables con los padres, y más preocupación por los maestros para que los niños aprendan, no pasarlos de año sólo porque son un número que cobrar, sino deberían de formar Buenos ciudadanos ya que muchos estan en grados altos y no saben ni sumar o escribir. Monitoriar a los maestros que hacen sentir mal a los estudiantes comparándolos con sus supuestos logros o de sus hijos. Y dándoles a entender que ellos son menos por ser hijos de hispanos. Me gustaría que la gente escribiera aquí los comentarios que se hacen afuera de las escuela, algún quizás ponga alto a este error que se da en la escuela.

Posted May 19, 2014
The school lacked the Principal qualities that Mrs Fernini brought. Mrs Fernini brought spunk, encouragement,fun & excitement. The kids looked forward to going to school.

Posted May 18, 2014
I attended this school from 2nd through a part of 8th grade and let me tell you they were the best years of my life all the things you could get involved in made it even better. I was show choir, sculpture, and Adv. dance.

Posted July 19, 2010
This school has so many fun things for students to be doing. The staff are very welcoming. There is no negatives for this school!!!!

Posted May 25, 2010
There are just too many positive things to say about this school , compare to the other schools my other 2 kids went to.

Posted September 15, 2009
My daughter lucked out because there wasn't room for her at her home school and this school, which usually has a waiting list, had one opening left. We enrolled her and the principal and the teacher personally welcomed us. The teacher also walked us around and made sure my daughter wasn't nervous and felt comfortable. They are very strict on homework and dress code and I love that! I know my daughter will get a good education here.

Posted May 23, 2009
I love this school because it has a wacky outragous principal who's willing to do any thing to incourage kids to level up plus, it has a tv show called FATV wth many fun topics.

Posted May 19, 2009
I'm a parent who loves this school! My daughter is above her level and this school makes sure she is exceling in everything she does. Now my only wish is to get my oldest daughter in.

Posted November 28, 2008
i attended fairgrove academy and i loved it not only did i gain an education but i learned arts and i love all arts.. i learned that knowledge is power.. and I have the power -smw

15540 Fairgrove Avenue, La Puente, CA  91744-1620
Last modified Fairgrove Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.