Laguna Niguel, CA

Posted November 09, 2010
I love Laguna Niguel Jr. Academy because of its Christian & family environment. The teachers are both well educated with Masters Degree's and in training the children in a Christlike classroom.

Posted September 16, 2010
This is my son's second year at the school. We absolutely love this school! He feels so comfortable at LNJA The small class sizes allow for excellent individualized instruction. It's amazing to see how much his teacher and all of the staff inspire a love for learning. The faculty's emphasis on Christian values is seen, taught, and felt everyday at this school. We could not be happier!

Posted September 16, 2010
I have two daughters at this school. We love it ! They have been there since KG and my oldest will graduate 8th grade this year. The eduction and curriculum are awesome. Both kids test well above grade level. And because of the small class size the kids are able to go on amazing field trips...like DC and England. Most importantly the teachers love and nurture the kids. They are people of charter that I would love my girls to emulate.

Posted September 16, 2010
This my daughter's 2nd year at this school and we really love it. The teachers are excellent and really care. Since the class sizes are small, they can take the extra effort to ensure all are challenged. The Christian nurturing environment allows students to thrive. Bullying or teasing is not allowed, but in my experience it is non-existent. Students are expected to treat each other with respect and love and this is part of the learning. I was on an all school field trip with my daughter who was in kindergarden. On the trip almost all the other, older students would make it a point to say hello to my daughter. While she was shy and often didn't return the gesture, they kept saying hello the whole day. Simply incredible. The older students look after the younger students. Great School, great academics, great character building.

Posted May 13, 2010
I find this school is well below any reasonable standard. My child in 2d grade was provided first grade curriculum. The school gives no or little homework, giving parents little or no feedback on the child's progress. When you do get feedback it is way to late to timely correct. The teachers are not all bad, but some lack imagination, lack classroom discipline, and are trying to teach more than one grade in each class.

Posted February 26, 2010
My son who is now 13 has attended this school since kindergarten. All the teachers are great. You will not feel alone here. Teachers, parents and even students are always willing to lend a hand. And learning is not just confined to the 4 walls of the classroom, it's experiential. In LNJA you will be rest assured that your kids will grow up away from the unfair prejudices of the society. Jesus is their role model here.

Posted February 25, 2010
Excellent academics- strong science and writing emphasis. A God centered campus and is evident in the model behavior of the children. Small class sizes and lots of individual attention.... fantastic school!!!

Posted May 03, 2009
it's a really good school. even though it's really small, but they give you really good education and they get you closer to God.

Posted March 18, 2009
this is the best school EVER especially Mr. Tripp he is the best

Posted May 12, 2008
this is a wonderful school. I recommend every child who wants a good christian education to come here and truly experience God first handed

Laguna Niguel Jr. Academy
29702 Kensington Drive, Laguna Niguel, CA  92677
Last modified Laguna Niguel Jr. Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-10
Laguna Niguel Jr. Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top