Lake Elsinore, CA

Elsinore Elementary School 3

Posted November 10, 2004

Elsinore Elementary School 3

Posted August 07, 2003
Two of my children attend this school. And I am a parent/teacher helper as often and frequent as I can. So being that I am there quite often, have seen first hand the love and compassion from not only my own kids teachers, but also from some of the other teachers also. I commend you all! Our children need that love and attention that these teachers give. The only two downfalls I see in this school is the lack and action of discipline. I understand that we live in a very negative world, and that the schools don't want to focus on negativity, but our children need to have the proper bounderies and guidlines and if they are broken need to know there will be and 'is' a consequence that will be followed through. If you give them an inch, they 'will' take a mile. They can be disciplined in love and know that it is for the action they did without damamging their self-esteem. I also feel that the staff who watch the children at recess and lunch are 'not' doing their job effectively.

Elsinore Elementary School
512 West Sumner Avenue, Lake Elsinore, CA  92530
Last modified Elsinore Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Elsinore Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top