Lake Forest, CA

Lake Forest Montessori School 5

Posted July 24, 2013
My son went to LFMS many years ago when it went through 3rd grade. He was fortunate enough to have the same teacher all 3 years, When he transfered out he was placed a year ahead in another distinguished privated school in the area. That had never happened at that school before. He went on to the "GATE" and other accelerated programs, as did many of his LFMS classmates. To this day, my son swears that his academic success lies in his foundations at LFMS.

Lake Forest Montessori School 1

Posted March 20, 2011
My son attended this school and I was extremely disappointed. From what I observed the kindergarten teacher sat around talking to another teacher in her native language, the majority of the time, while the children were running around the class room or watching TV. When I expressed my concerns with the "director" he shrugged my concerns off. The teacher then presented me with a work book with handwritten pages of work from one of her students. I later found out that the child merely copied the content from her sheet of paper, and the sentences were not created by the child. The playground is outdated and may not be suitable for younger children.

Lake Forest Montessori School 5

Posted July 26, 2010
My two daughters attended LFMS for three years. The skills they learned at this young age have more then prepared them to start 1st grade. Both have tested at the 2nd grade level fo reading and writting. The teachers are caring and really work with each child to help them learn. While this is a montessori school, the class is structured and the kids are empowered to excel. The program includes a great summer program with activities, spring concerts and art shows.

Lake Forest Montessori School

Posted November 25, 2007
My son went here for preschool and is now in a k-1st class. I love it, he loves it, and he's learning so much. Cooking, computer lab, dance, woodshop, sign language, and of course reading and math! Very $ but feel so comfortable with him here.

Lake Forest Montessori School
25435 Trabuco Road, Lake Forest, CA  92630
Last modified Lake Forest Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-2
Lake Forest Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top