Lakewood, CA

Craig Williams Elementary School 3

Posted October 18, 2010
My children have been going here for many years now, I am saddened to see how things have changed with Mrs. Sawyer as principal. If my daughter didn't have just another year left - I'd pull her out. The teachers are amazing, but the principal sets the tone of the school and her tone is one of apparent indifference. She doesn't know the meaning of discipline - students fight all the time and she just sends them back to class. I know for a fact that many teachers are very frustrated with the way things are being handled at school. This will be a great school again after Mrs. Sawyer leaves.

Craig Williams Elementary School 3

Posted October 08, 2010
I suggest that you first check out other schools in the area and don t leave their school s adminstration out of the picture.

Craig Williams Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
Great school, wonderful teachers who really care about the kids.

Craig Williams Elementary School 4

Posted January 28, 2010
I love everthing about this school except location,. the Prinipal, teachers and PTA are really nice, however the school sits on a busy street and has no parking lot, which forces many parents to grab kids and run across streets. When you use the 5 drive through lanes, you can be stuck for 10-25 minutes. This is my childs sevond year at Williams. We will stay through 6th Grade, and Never again will I enroll in a school thats office sits on the street. Mrs Sawyer is awesome!

Posted September 09, 2008
great school, great teachers, staff, volunteers, and a great place for our children to be

Posted June 03, 2008
I have two daughters in Craig Williams one in 5th and one in kindergarden and this school is the best all around the Principal and staff are great, after school program (Project Apple) is of great help for students that need help with their homework.

Craig Williams Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2008
This school is not academically up to par, and the school staff is rude. The principal is a bit old fashioned, and not in tune with the children, as is so with the support staff.

Posted January 08, 2008

Posted July 25, 2006
I think this school is awesome. The principal and her staff of teachers have shown me what teamwork really is in a school system. All the teachers I have had the pleasure of working with as a parent have been wonderful. I believe the school is comparable to any top notch private school. So if you just moved to this area and you're looking for a great school for your children, I highly recommend craig williams...;)

Posted October 25, 2005
Excellent school. 'California Distinguished School' is an understatement! Excellent Staff! Excellent Curriculum! Plenty of extracurricular and enrichment programs.

Craig Williams Elementary School
6144 North Clark Avenue, Lakewood, CA  90712
Last modified Craig Williams Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Craig Williams Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top