Jack Northrop Elementary School 3

Posted April 25, 2012
I was a recent student of this school 3 years ago it wasn't the best school and wasn't the worst. Many of the students attending the school were very out of control. I am now finishing up 8 grade at desert Christian middle school and my parents told me I am much more behaved and taught well in desert Christian compared to jack Northrop.

Jack Northrop Elementary School 1

Posted June 09, 2011
I was previously a teacher at this school and it was dreadful. The facilities were not adequate (I had too small of a classroom for the 32 5th graders I had) and support from the administration was not supportive. Discipline at this school was out of control.

Jack Northrop Elementary School 4

Posted November 18, 2009
I have 2 of by boys in this school. I love there teacher they are very concern and notify me of any issues at the time not 1 month later like in Tierra Bonita elem

Jack Northrop Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
It cares about the children and how they perform.

Posted August 12, 2009

Posted August 10, 2008
My daughter has attended Jack Northrop for 3 years, now going on her 4th year. We absolutely love it! The teachers are awesome, the duty aides are very helpful and always around, and the Principal herself is all over campus. She makes sure that the school runs smoothly and has no tolerance for trouble makers at her school, or for disrespectful parents! She is always willing to work with any family she can to ensure that each child has the best learning experience that they can. I am looking forward to another Great year @ Jack Northrop!

Posted January 03, 2008

Posted December 17, 2007
I have 3 kids that go to Jack Northrop. If I had to go to another school in this town I would home school my kids. This is a school where my kids are safe and and taught well. I have never had a problem with the teachers and if I do I know for a fact they would listen to me and work with me. The principle has made herself available to everyone more than I can imagine any other principle ever. I never saw my principle growing up, he was never available, I see this principle everywhere. She works very hard and has a great team in the office staff. Every where I look there is a duty aide and the school is very clean and kept up and cared for by the janitors and staff. I will always appreciate Jack Northrop for a great education.

Jack Northrop Elementary School 2

Posted November 30, 2007

Jack Northrop Elementary School 0

Posted November 25, 2007
This school has been such a huge disappointment. There is no structure in the class room, academics are very poor, the staff that I have encountered are very uphelpful and rude. The duty aids are no where to be found. This school is an absolute disaster.

Jack Northrop Elementary School
835 East Avenue K-4, Lancaster, CA  93535
Last modified Jack Northrop Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jack Northrop Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.