Larkspur, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted November 04, 2014
We are so incredibly happy at Saint Patricks!! We moved to Marin from SF for the amazing public schools but became quickly overwhelmed by the size of the public school system (knowing our son thrived in a smaller environment). We went on the tour at St Patrick and knew we had found our home. The community and school are so much more than we could have ever have hoped for! It is the perfect size. One class per grade but still big enough that your child will find their common friends. What an amazing "family" we have found and an amazing education for our children. Not only are the academics outstanding, but add in spiritually and the focus on being an outstanding citizen, and it's incredible! We are so grateful for such an amazing school, staff and administration. The communication to the parents is outstanding...we are updated daily on what is going on in the classroom and the school in general. The community is welcoming and generous. Our son is thriving and has thanked us repeatedly for "getting him into Saint Patricks". This school is a true gem!!

St. Patrick School 1

Posted August 01, 2014
This school lacks a proper administration staff. Wonderful demographic, great families, great neighborhood, but awful staff. Schools should be nurturing, supportive, and positive. Unfortunately, you will not find that here.

Posted April 29, 2014
St Pats is the best choice I made for my son and I am so grateful to the Mrs. Kincaid and Mrs. Hendricks for making this the best possible learning place and the best character building school in our area. Belvedere Mom

Posted August 14, 2013
St. Patrick School offers a faith-based, academic curriculum in a warm and caring atmosphere for students in grades K to 8. While academic excellence and achievement is emphasized, our teachers provide a balanced curriculum that supports spiritual, intellectual, physical, social, and artistic development. Our faculty encourages active learning and differentiated instruction to foster collaborative learning. Our family-centered environment promotes and encourages parent involvement. There are approximately 260 students in grades K-8, with an average class size of 29 students. Our students come from: Corte Madera, Larkspur, Tiburon, San Anselmo, Greenbrae, San Rafael, Novato, Kentfield, Mill Valley, and Sausalito. After graduation, our students attend: Marin Catholic, St. Ignatius, Redwood, Convent of the Sacred Heart, Branson, Marin Academy, and San Domenico. Scores on standardized tests show that the longer a student remains at St Patrick School, the more they benefit from our superior education

Posted January 31, 2013
My son went to St. Parts K-3 and we had to move because of a job. I can't tell you how much we miss it! Every school we look at now, we compare to St. Pats (public and Catholic) and they pale by comparison. He is now in one of the highest rated public schools and we find it wanting compared to St. Pats. Don't kid yourself - what the public schools fail to quantify is how critical a values-based education is. Manners, consideration of others, respect, fairness and love are an integral part of St. Pats education. It is reinforced by the parents who are very much involved in the school. It is a family at St. Pats and it matters in how your child turns out.

Posted September 12, 2012
St Pat has been great for my son.He is thriving in this school and enjoys going to school every day.The kids are very respectable to adults and very kind to each other. Being a parent that is very focused on academics and good values, I have been extremely happy with the school i.e.teachers and the staff. What you get from this school also is gaining a community that is very caring and supportive. I have looked at the curriculum of the public schools and feel that the kids at St Pat are fully prepared academically. Also please remember that we not only need this generation of kids to be smart but also kind, caring human beings. We need more of that...

Posted May 29, 2012
I have been teaching at St. Patrick school for the last year and have been impressed by the dedication my peers exhibit daily in fostering high academic standards for their respective students. This is coupled with a deep sense of caring and love that I have not seen exhibited on such an individual basis at other educational institutions in which I have taught. Initially my wife and I were planning on sending our daughter to one of the public schools in the area, but have come to the conclusion that her education is best served at St. Patrick School.

Posted August 25, 2011
I am a high school teacher and teach students who graduate from St. Patrick's. The students are so prepared for high school and their writing skills are excellent. I wish more schools were as thorough and challenging. I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 25, 2011
I thank God every day for the great educators and patient administration at St Pat's. My daughters both have been going here since the beginning of their education, and I have been impressed with the environment, expectations, and leadership that has followed each of them throughout the years. The teachers take a genuine interest in each child individually, and on the occasions that I have sought the advise of the Principal and/or Vice Principal, I have always left feeling appreciated, heard, and like I am a part of a solid team that will help me ensure the welfare of my children now and into the future. THANK YOU, ST PATS!

Posted August 24, 2011
My 4 children have attended St Patricks since kindergarten through middle school and two have now graduated. They are attending SI and are excelling in that environment. We see the skills they learned in the lower grades have allowed them to branch out and be very successful. As parents we will be very sorry when our last children graduate.

St. Patrick School