Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

We are new to the area and feel as though, we ca not make s confident judgement call at this time

Amount of homework: no rating

Develops character: Neutral

We just moved to the are and are new to the school to make such a judgement.

We are New to the area, but so far ever encounter we have had with them, so far so good.

Dedicateded in providing the best start for our 2 girls. We're grateful to the staff and teachers that help mold our girls for there future education .

Creeekside Oaks Elementry is a great school. my granddaugher loves it there. The teachers and staff are great.

I think that this school has such a dedicated and caring staff. We are new to the district and attending as an overflow student but would not change schools for anything. The teachers and staff are so involved, our daughters teacher wants to attend his students sporting events because he invests in his kids! Very happy with the education and I think the school is judged by a lot of people because of its age, instead of the quality of education their children are receiving.

I love this school, teachers and staff. Have had a wonderful experience so far. My son is very happy here and so are we. Thanks for being a great school COES!

This past year at COES has been a blessing. My daughter has been challenged and Mrs. Burns is a FANTASTIC teacher

My son has attended COES for the past 2 years. His kindergarten year was good except for the lack of communication from his teacher and the everyone learns at the same level attitude. Now in First grade he is loving school and his teacher (Mrs. Pellegrino) is excellent. She is always keeping us update with what's going on in her class and at school, if there is any problems with my son she let's us know right away and she is always available to talk with. Even though she is one teacher with 26 kids she makes sure they all learn at their level, while helping all the are kids learning all state mandated materiel at least. My son has really improved his reading and math now that he can learn at his own pace and not be held back. The only complaint I have with the school is the lack of parent involvement, which is more on the parents and not the school; however I have been told that more parents would volunteer if the PTO wasn't so "clicky" The new principal is a lot more friendly and involved with the kids. He introduced himself the first day I saw him, I saw the old principal a dozen times last year before I finally knew who she was. She was all buisness and not welcoming.

Last modified Creekside Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.