Lincoln, CA

Posted November 23, 2014
Dedicateded in providing the best start for our 2 girls. We're grateful to the staff and teachers that help mold our girls for there future education .

Posted April 28, 2014
Creeekside Oaks Elementry is a great school. my granddaugher loves it there. The teachers and staff are great.

Posted September 18, 2013
I think that this school has such a dedicated and caring staff. We are new to the district and attending as an overflow student but would not change schools for anything. The teachers and staff are so involved, our daughters teacher wants to attend his students sporting events because he invests in his kids! Very happy with the education and I think the school is judged by a lot of people because of its age, instead of the quality of education their children are receiving.

Posted February 06, 2013
I love this school, teachers and staff. Have had a wonderful experience so far. My son is very happy here and so are we. Thanks for being a great school COES!

Posted April 20, 2012
This past year at COES has been a blessing. My daughter has been challenged and Mrs. Burns is a FANTASTIC teacher

Creekside Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted November 03, 2011
My son has attended COES for the past 2 years. His kindergarten year was good except for the lack of communication from his teacher and the everyone learns at the same level attitude. Now in First grade he is loving school and his teacher (Mrs. Pellegrino) is excellent. She is always keeping us update with what's going on in her class and at school, if there is any problems with my son she let's us know right away and she is always available to talk with. Even though she is one teacher with 26 kids she makes sure they all learn at their level, while helping all the are kids learning all state mandated materiel at least. My son has really improved his reading and math now that he can learn at his own pace and not be held back. The only complaint I have with the school is the lack of parent involvement, which is more on the parents and not the school; however I have been told that more parents would volunteer if the PTO wasn't so "clicky" The new principal is a lot more friendly and involved with the kids. He introduced himself the first day I saw him, I saw the old principal a dozen times last year before I finally knew who she was. She was all buisness and not welcoming.

Posted July 20, 2009
My oldest will be entering second grade and my middle child will be entering kindergarten. The staff is very helpful and supportive; returning phone calls, answering questions, overall helping to make sure my children are succeeding. We are thinking of moving into a bigger home which would put our children into a different school boundry, but if this does happen I would request an interdistrict transfer so my kids can keep attending Creekside Oaks.

Creekside Oaks Elementary School 1

Posted April 05, 2009
This school and WPUSD are beyond incompetent. I asked for a YEAR for an IEP for my son and was denied. When I suggested that I would get an attorney, he had one by the end of the week. While he ended up with an IEP, it was riddled with spelling and grammatical errors that should have made them blush. These are the people to whom we are entrusting our childrens' educational experience! There is a serious bullying problem, and the teachers look the other way. I ended up sending my eldest son to school in Lake of the Pines to get him out of this district, and my youngest ended up in a private school. I cannot imagine a worse experience. I have nothing positive to say about this school or WPUSD.

Creekside Oaks Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2008
This is a great school. It is crowded --as all the schools are in our district. But I feel my three children get a lot of individual attention and they have excelled.

Creekside Oaks Elementary School 2

Posted February 11, 2008

Creekside Oaks Elementary School
2030 First Street, Lincoln, CA  95648
Last modified Creekside Oaks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Creekside Oaks Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top