Bad
Good

Rancho is excellent! We love this school! Our kindergartener is the happiest we've ever seen him!! Teacher is really awesome principal is very engaged and seems present all the time. We are thrilled that this is our school for the next 6 years!

We love Rancho, the principal and teaching staff. We did an inter-district transfer and couldn't be happier. Our son has a 504 Plan and the principal, along with the teachers have always been very good at communicating with us, along with accommodating and understanding of our child. We feel that Rancho is a hidden gem in Livermore and we are so thankful that our son loves going to school every day! The school community is strong and you can tell that the teachers seem happy.

We really enjoy Rancho and the teaching staff. All of the teachers are engaging and looking to work with parents to to provide the best experience for each child. Parent involvement could be higher in PTA and in the classrooms.

We love this school! Rancho is a great school with awesome teachers and a wonderful principal! The community around the school is great too! We feel very lucky to have our child at this amazing school!

I am a huge Rancho fan! My daughter is about to start her third year at Rancho and we can't be more excited. Even though we moved all the way to the other side of town i still drive her to Rancho everyday becasue of how much we love the teachers and all the staff. We love the running program they put into place with every grade and they make it so much fun for the kids. Rancho is also very big on anti bullying. This is an all around amazing school :)

Not helpful to kids with disabilities. My son has autism and unfortunately we have had issues with the teacher this year, who is not abiding by the 504 plan that was in place. Overall it was a good school up until this year. The principal is new to Rancho, so he's just getting a feel for the school himself. We have had to pay extra for music (it's now an extracurricular activity with ABC music providing that), and PE was also taken out although they seem to be interested in everyone's BMI. Glad this is our last year at this school.

Oh my Gosh!! Rancho to us was like finding a little Gold mine in our back yard!! The principal is Awesome!! He is so engaged with the students and makes going to school exciting! The teachers are wonderful and do all they can to make Rancho a great school. My child loves it and will be very sad to be leaving in a couple of years. Thank you Rancho for caring so much for our children!!

We are extremely happy with Rancho. I personally think Rancho is 5 stars in all areas.

We are new to Rancho this school year after being at 2 other elementary schools in the Livermore district. I have to agree with all the other reviews that this is one "great school." My child is getting special education services and we have had some issues arise however, the staff and principal are just so wonderful and kind. They are on top of everything and really care about their students. At our previous school, the teacher was good but principal only cared about the test scores and didn't even know my child's name. It's so nice to finally be at a school where everyone is on the same page!

We are new to Livermore. I am very pleased my children grades 2nd and Kindergarten got into this school. The faculty is amazingly helpful and caring. I cannot say enough positive things about the principal. He is very personable and you can tell that he really cares about the students. The school itself is very clean and the playground has a lot of play options for the children. Being new, it is easy to get lost in the shuffle, but here they have made us feel very welcome.

Last modified Rancho Las Positas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.