Posted July 15, 2014
I am a huge Rancho fan! My daughter is about to start her third year at Rancho and we can't be more excited. Even though we moved all the way to the other side of town i still drive her to Rancho everyday becasue of how much we love the teachers and all the staff. We love the running program they put into place with every grade and they make it so much fun for the kids. Rancho is also very big on anti bullying. This is an all around amazing school :)

Rancho Las Positas Elementary School 2

Posted April 27, 2014
Not helpful to kids with disabilities. My son has autism and unfortunately we have had issues with the teacher this year, who is not abiding by the 504 plan that was in place. Overall it was a good school up until this year. The principal is new to Rancho, so he's just getting a feel for the school himself. We have had to pay extra for music (it's now an extracurricular activity with ABC music providing that), and PE was also taken out although they seem to be interested in everyone's BMI. Glad this is our last year at this school.

Posted August 08, 2013
Oh my Gosh!! Rancho to us was like finding a little Gold mine in our back yard!! The principal is Awesome!! He is so engaged with the students and makes going to school exciting! The teachers are wonderful and do all they can to make Rancho a great school. My child loves it and will be very sad to be leaving in a couple of years. Thank you Rancho for caring so much for our children!!

Posted January 04, 2013
We are extremely happy with Rancho. I personally think Rancho is 5 stars in all areas.

Posted November 09, 2012
We are new to Rancho this school year after being at 2 other elementary schools in the Livermore district. I have to agree with all the other reviews that this is one "great school." My child is getting special education services and we have had some issues arise however, the staff and principal are just so wonderful and kind. They are on top of everything and really care about their students. At our previous school, the teacher was good but principal only cared about the test scores and didn't even know my child's name. It's so nice to finally be at a school where everyone is on the same page!

Posted September 05, 2012
We are new to Livermore. I am very pleased my children grades 2nd and Kindergarten got into this school. The faculty is amazingly helpful and caring. I cannot say enough positive things about the principal. He is very personable and you can tell that he really cares about the students. The school itself is very clean and the playground has a lot of play options for the children. Being new, it is easy to get lost in the shuffle, but here they have made us feel very welcome.

Posted August 13, 2012
My daughter went here from K-5th grade, and my son still goes there (3rd grade). This is a FANTASTIC school. The teachers are EXCELLENT and the principal is wonderful and truly approachable. They seem to really be in tune with every student's abilities, and make a lot of effort to teach to their abilities. Both my kids are GATE students, and every teacher they have had made sure that they were receiving assignments in line with their learning ability so they wouldn't get bored and lose interest. I've also volunteered in several classes, and the teachers always make sure students that need extra help get it so they do not get lost or fall behind. My daughter loves Rancho so much that she is very sad that she has to leave to go to 6th grade. Rancho Elementary is a wonderful school.

Posted September 01, 2011
An Awesome school with a great leader I continue to be impressed each new school year from the extraordinary teachers to the commitment of our children all sharing a common goal...a happy, healthy, successful community.

Posted September 24, 2009
Rancho's staff and families work together to make it a great school. We will not be moving from the area so that all 3 boys can go to this school. Very happy.

Rancho Las Positas Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2009
They have great, caring teachers and staff. The school is involved with physical fitness - walking program. )

Rancho Las Positas Elementary School
401 East Jack London Boulevard, Livermore, CA  94551
Last modified Rancho Las Positas Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rancho Las Positas Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top