Posted February 06, 2013
Henderson Community Day School in Lodi is the best intervension school for children who are struggling with school work and self esteem. I am grateful for the teacher who recommened this school for my son who was failing the 6th grade and was going to be passed to Morada. Yes, my son was failing until I wanted him held back and then Hendeson came along and my child has completely turned himself around. He is back on track with his good grades and his self esteem. My son wakes up happy to go to school. The teachers are amazing and keep you informed every Monday on there progress. No child will fall behind these teachers treat our children like there own. If you are a parent like me who was ready to pull her hair out. Look into this school. Kids are able to talk to there teachers one on one and get the help they need to succed in life. As parents we only want what is best for our children. Henderson best kept secret in Lodi School District.

Posted August 29, 2008

Henderson Community Day School 0

Posted August 10, 2008
I think its a great school. Im on my second year (my freshman year) and I love it :D

Posted March 01, 2007
- a former student

Henderson Community Day School 1

Posted November 28, 2006

Henderson Community Day School
13451 Extension Road, Lodi, CA  95242
Last modified Henderson Community Day School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8
Henderson Community Day School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top