Lodi, CA

Lodi Academy 4

Posted December 29, 2008
My two sons recently graduated from Lodi Academy. They had many academic, musical, leadership, and sports opportunities. The teachers were caring and helpful. The spiritual growth activities, service projects, and weekend trips were wonderful.

Lodi Academy 5

Posted December 12, 2006
I can't believe how attentive the teachers are to the needs of students, and how much they make sure parents are aware of what is going on with their kids. With the help of the faculty and staff of Lodi Academy, my son is discoving to learn for himself. I am so very pleased. If you are considering Lodi Academy for your son or daughter, I highly recommend it.

Lodi Academy 5

Posted September 09, 2003
This is my child's first year here and I have to say that my experience with the teacher and principal has been very positive. Recommend to anyone who wants to give their child a good education.

Lodi Academy