United Faith Community 5

Posted April 25, 2014
United Faith, I've had the privilege of having two children establish a foundation at UFCS. They were well developed in all areas of development. My children were well prepared and are now highly skilled in the medical field. I am a very proud parent

United Faith Community 5

Posted November 16, 2012
I have 3 kids who have graduated from Faith. All of my kids have enjoyed being a part of the Faith Community family. As a parent, it was a great comfort to know that our kids were being prayed over on a regular basis. The education is outstanding. All my kids were more than prepared to move on. They excelled since graduating from Faith. They have so many great memories! We love Faith!! They're now all 3 at SDSU pursuing two medical doctor careers and a math career.

United Faith Community