Posted June 18, 2014
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent the teachers the staff everything about this school is top notch. The PK and K teachers are just wonderful educators and people. You really can't go wrong with any grade level at New World Montessori.

Posted April 02, 2014
Best Preschool with best teachers , high quality, I love this school and i am so happy and proud to say my son is going to this School... Love the overall attitude of the school. Teachers are so loving and respect kids as an individual and guide them, its a pleasure to see how they handle kids!!

Posted March 06, 2014
My 3 1/2 year old has been at the school for about a year now, and we've been very pleased. After having a terrible time with a small, home Montessori school, this place was a delight. My son loves it, we've had no issues at drop-off (which we struggled with at his previous school). He's learned great social skills and self-discipline. Both of these are as important to future success as topical learning, which we have no complaints with that either there. When he wasn't wanting to sit at circle time at first, they were patient and loving with him. We appreciate the healthy, hot lunch option and the sugar-free environment. We and he also love the extra-curricular activities that are offered for kids who stay at afternoon care. We'd rather do other things on the weekends with him then cart him to soccer. After my previous experience, I thought child care and difficulty solving issues naturally went hand in hand, but at NWMS, my experience has been very different.

New World Montessori School 2

Posted December 16, 2013
Maybe fine for ages 7 and under as a day-care and kindergarten. It is a safe environment for younger kids, but NOT a good school for 3rd grade and up for the money. You can find better. Principal is defensive and seems to only care abt money. The staff turnover is high. The upper elementary teacher hides from parents and they don't do a good job teaching math.

Posted October 31, 2013
New World Montessori is an incredible school. Our daughter started in their infant class and is currently in the toddler class. NWMS is a wonderful environment for a young mind to grow. The teachers and staff are all very warm and open, and we couldn't be happier. Our daughter learns something new every day. We often get comments on how advanced she is when people hear her counting or her vocabulary, and we know a large part of that is because of NWMS. We are expecting a second child and it wasn't even a second thought that she'll also be attending this wonderful school.

Posted October 30, 2013
As a professional I have spent over 20 years helping parents navigate the school system for the specific needs of their children. When it came time for me to do the same for my family, I feared that it was going to be a difficult journey. I am glad to say that NWM turned out to be the perfect fit for my child and I have since referred many families to the school, particularly families with gifted children whom were not allowed to work above their grade level at very highly rated elementary schools. The teachers are top notch and I cannot say enough about how much I appreciate the welcoming front line administrative team. Parent involvement is not mandatory however there is a very real presence of parents on-site. Many of the parents who work full-time tend to contribute with their vast intellectual knowledge (designers, doctors, researchers, grad students), and my child has benefitted from every second she has spent in this community. Thank you Ms. Yasmine for the incredible school you have created!

New World Montessori School 4

Posted October 29, 2013
We have two children there - one started in the infant program and is now in the toddler program and we have another one that started in the toddler program and is now in Kindergarten at NWMS. We couldn't be happier with the what our kids have learned and how they have flourished. Most of our experience is in the infant - preschool where we found the teachers to be incredibly warm, caring and understanding. It is hard enough to leave your babies for an entire day but, knowing that the teachers we leave them with treat the kids with respect and love and give them their foundation in learning and being good people for a lifetime makes NWMS a great choice. Thank goodness for Ms. Yasmeen, her team of teachers and Ms. Romy! They have helped our family tremendously by operating such a wonderful school.

Posted October 28, 2013
My daughter just started 7th grade in public school and due to the great education she received at New World Montessori School, she was accepted into LAUSD's magnet program. She is in the top 10 or 20 of her class at her new school and is a well-rounded confident young lady due to the life skills she learned at New World. Her upper elementary teacher was fantastic, a seasoned teacher who went out of her way to help her students. Overall, the school has been great (my daughter was there for around 8 years) and reasonably priced as well.

Posted October 28, 2013
New World was the perfect beginning to my son's education! The teachers are warm and caring and the curriculum really encourages kids to have fun while they learn. He loved every day there, made a lot of friends, and came out more than ready for kindergarten!

Posted October 28, 2013
NWMS provides an amazing environment for children to learn and grow. The teachers are very engaging and they truly encourage children to be lifelong learners. They allow children to learn at their own pace, which keep the kids very engaged and I have never heard of my son being bored at school; if he masters something, they move him onto a more challenging lesson. Truly a terrific school!

New World Montessori School
10520 Regent Street, Los Angeles, CA  90034
Last modified New World Montessori School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
New World Montessori School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top