Los Angeles, CA

Posted January 15, 2014
Omg my child attends this school and he hasn't learn any thing it seems that what he knows is what I have teach at home this school isn't a great school.

Posted November 06, 2013
I have to agree with the other parent the principal at this school Mrs Starks haves no manners what so ever, she always wants to fix everything by saying " I'm so sorry" not to mention my sons teacher haven't showed up to work for like 3 weeks already and the class is stuck with a substitute teacher, I feel like the kids are falling behind, they hardly get any homework . Ever since Ms Monta o left the school all the ceremony's are a total disaster I feel like she was doing a way better job than the principal she had everything under control , and I have to say something about the help they have there, they really need a dress code because I don't think sagging basketball shorts is appropriate for the kids . We as parents need to do something .... ASAP

Posted August 22, 2013
This new principal has no education what's so ever she isn't supported to her teacher nor parents thumbs down this school should become a charter school I can't believe the district choose this un respectful principal juana starks sad to say figueroa st school should stayed w prek n kinder garden ..

Washington Primary Center School 5

Posted November 09, 2011
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL, THIS IS MY SON'S LAST YEAR. I WISH THEY WENT PASS THE 1ST GRADE.....

Washington Primary Center School
860 West 112th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90044
Last modified Washington Primary Center School is a Public school that serves grades K-1
Washington Primary Center School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top