John W. Mack Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2013
John Mack was a great school compared to my old elementary. My old elementary school was corrupted. This school is safe and has a nice learning environment for you or your child. I highly reccomend it. - A student from Class of 2009

John W. Mack Elementary School 5

Posted April 15, 2010

John W. Mack Elementary School 0

Posted November 19, 2009
John mack needs help improving student achievement. Even with the handful of parents that are involved; it seems it is always the same that are in all of the councils, including council that are at district level (both paid & non paid positions). I really do not understand how we can move forward when the principal has the same parents represent our school. I am sadden to say this but this year does not look good. Even our new parent representative does not represent us the parents, she represents the principal.

John W. Mack Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2009

John W. Mack Elementary School 3

Posted September 10, 2008

John W. Mack Elementary School
3020 South Catalina Street, Los Angeles, CA  90007
Last modified John W. Mack Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John W. Mack Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top