Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
I like this school because it is very strict and they also inform you of everything that's going on they so concern for the kids when my daughter is absent they are calling me that's good

Posted September 03, 2013
I graduated from this school on June 2013 and now I'm attending Cal State University, Northridge as an incoming freshman. I can really say that this is one of the best high schools out there from my perspective. This high school has a variety of programs that you can attend, thanks to heritage I had the honor to attend a business academy program at Loyola Marymount University and graduated from the program as a valedictorian! I am now attending Northridge and I feel college ready because I was well prepare thanks to Heritage. I am proud to say that I am an alumni from Heritage. The name Heritage COLLEGE ready speaks for itself; it is what it says!

Posted April 11, 2013
Not only is the school small, but this school was made for making the students college ready. Some of the teachers even go above and beyond to make sure that the students are ready for college. I am currently a student, and one of my teachers has classes on Sunday (along with the regular weekly classes) to prepare us for an AP test. These teachers really do care about the student's education, and I know for a fact that not many schools are as determined for their student's success.

Posted June 07, 2012
As a current senior of Heritage I can very confidently say that this school can really make a difference in a student's life. I never had college in mind, but upon going to this school, that thought soon change for the better. There are not many electives here, but when the name says "college ready" it really means what it says; it gets you ready for college. The teachers here are very responsible and they are very caring. They all know their student's names and they hold a very fond relationship with them. I am proud to say I came to this school.

Posted December 24, 2005
The school is very small and has a 20 to 1 ratio. The prinicipal is very experienced and came out of retirement for the start up of this school. They offer only 5 subjects: Math, Science, English, Spanish and P.E.. The follow the standards closely when divising lesson plans. There are not alot of extracurricular activities besides tutoring, as of yet. However the teachers are very caring and I feel my child is their #1 priority. The level of parent participation is fantastic.

Alliance Judy Ivie Burton Technology Academy High School
10101 South Broadway, Los Angeles, CA  90003-4534
Last modified Alliance Judy Ivie Burton Technology Academy High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alliance Judy Ivie Burton Technology Academy High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top