Los Angeles, CA

Star Christian 5

Posted February 21, 2013
I had heard great things about this school and went to check it out with my husband. The teachers and safety for the children is the best. I am so happy my child attends this school, she is in Pre-K and loves it. I could not be happier. I highly recommend this school to any parent.

Star Christian 4

Posted February 21, 2007
This school has high standards and expects their students to learn and grow both academically and spiritually. They have a music program but lack in any other sports activities or extracurriclar. Their daycare program is excellent!

Star Christian