K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Very good teachers. Lovable, understanding and caring.

Amount of homework: Agree

The amount of homework the school gives to my kids is fine. Not to much, not to litte.

This is a great school and they have a wonderful child care center. I am a mom that have decided to go back to school and Star School is close to LATTC. I know that my kids are safe there.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The staff are big on academics and high achievement, and they made sure my children were ready to cruise through high school.

Amount of homework: Agree

I never heard my children complain about their homework, so I must conclude that it was the right amount.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Both of my children attended SCS before moving to high school. They were always treated with fairness and integrity. Whenever there was an issue with other children, staff and principal addressed the matter immediately and effectively. I recommend SCS without any hesitation.

I believe that values must be instilled through character development. My children are amazingly respectful to their mother and me, and I owe it to SCS staff.

Great and friendly staff, from the office to the teachers. I highly recommend this school to any one who is looking for a fun and safe environment for their kids.

Having been a alumni from Star Christian School, I can say it's an amazing school. The teachers are very sweet, caring and loving (I personally know the majority of them). They make everyone feel welcomed, loved and safe. I personally don't have children yet but when I do and it's time for them to go to daycare, I wouldn't think twice about enrolling them in this school. The principal is amazing. Even though she's fairly new, you can see the passion she has for the kids and parents. Anyone trying to talk bad about this school doesn't know what they're talking about. If you don't believe what I say, go check it out for yourselves.

Develops character: Disagree

You can't say you develop honesty and integrity in other children if the principal is making excuses for students that are bullying/teasing others. That's not teaching the "Christian" values or just the sense of being a good human over all. No accountability on the school's part and no immediate urgency on the matter.

Last modified Star Christian is a Private school that serves grades K-6