Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted January 20, 2016
Clean and new, with the best staff ever! Office staff are all super friendly and helpful. The teachers here are top notch and communicates with the parents! I have experienced five teachers with my two children and all of them were super, always seeking out what is best for them.

Posted June 10, 2015
My son attend TK at Wilshire Park Elementary and he has learned a lot, school is safe very nice environment ,the staff at the office are very friendly all the time and a very good ready to help whenever you need, the principal Ms Cleary very friendly too and if someone coming to her with any issue she's always available to listen and solve the problem, I'm a very happy parent I'm in love with these school and I really appreciate what my son teacher has done,the way she treats the kids and the way she motivated them,I only can say good things about school staff and specialty Teacher Cindy Cardoza.. Thanks

Posted April 28, 2014
The parent who wrote a review on April 24 is sadly misinformed. The staff is not predominantly hispanic, nor do the students learn Spanish instead of English. If the parent were only to speak with her child's teacher and other parents at Wilshire Park, she would discover that Wilshire Park is a diverse community of learners and staff and that the quality of education offered at this school is top-notch. Please get your facts straight before posting inaccurate information. It's not only unfair, it's unethical.

Wilshire Park Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2014
My daughter goes to this school. From my first view i was very happy that the school is almost new built and very clean. Unfortunately worst comes worst almost 90% of this school is hispanic and my kid started to learn spanish better rather than english. Most of the teachers are hispanic as well and this doesn't give student opportunity to learn and improve english as the most students goal is an english language as a second language. Principal need to think about the other students whose are not hispanol. So i'm decided to pull out my kid from this school as if she still remain she will fail to her future. Even homeworks and teacher communication very poor.

Posted December 18, 2013
Our family is very happy with Wilshire Park. Teachers are great and very caring and my kids love this school so far.

Wilshire Park Elementary School 1

Posted October 22, 2013
This is a school equipped with high-tech gadgets and clueless teachers operating them. My son had some challenges adapting to a public school since he's been in private since pre-k, the teacher complained problem after problem but when I asked her about daily or even weekly progress reports for him so I could track and gauge his progression, she looked at me as though I was speaking in another language. I'd rather a school with teachers who are down right caring educators opposed to ones who hide behind a projector pretending like one. I am researching other schools ASAP.

Posted September 04, 2013
Wilshire Park Elementary has been great for me and my children. Teachers are caring and great at what they do. And it shows because the API score has been increasing and the school rating has improved. On top of that, the office staff is the nicest I have ever seen in the LAUSD. I think it just needs more parent involvement. We need to take an interest in what our children are doing, learning and needing.

Posted August 15, 2012
My son had great year in kindergarten learning not just academics but also how to socialize with other people. I can't say now that this school is the best of LA, but I know that all the school staffs are trying very hard to make this school one of the best. Non of the schools are perfect. But I really appreciate their effort to make the school better every year.

Wilshire Park Elementary School 4

Posted August 14, 2012
It upsets me to see these bad reviews that are written by parents complaining with horrendous grammar. Some people complain that teachers are being brought in to assist those children who cannot speak English. However, Los Angeles is one of the largest cultural melting pots in the world, so it is only right that multilingual teachers are brought in. I send my child to this school because I believe that he is getting the most out of his school experience. The teachers as well as the principal are caring and dedicated. Even though some children did not have the best time, that is not the same for everyone else. There is a reason why parents continue to send students to this school.

Posted August 14, 2012
There are no perfect schools but if my child is happy learning at this school with many dedicated teachers that is what I call it PERFECT!

Wilshire Park Elementary School
4063 Ingraham Street, Los Angeles, CA  90010
Last modified Wilshire Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.