Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted April 21, 2016
Tengo 2 hijos en esta escuela, me gusta porque tienen el programa de dos idiomas (ingles y espanol), la mayoria del personal hablan mi idioma, tienen un sistema de voluntarios organizado, acaban de ganar el reconocimiento de listón dorado por su programa de academias de lectura.

Posted April 13, 2016
This school is doing a great job for our students. You can tell the staff is dedicated and making sure all students are succeeding.

Posted April 30, 2010
I'm a parent of a child at Ford Blvd Elementary. & although I do believe the school has positive qualities. I strongly agree that they can definitely improve in many areas. There lack of communication with parents is always overlooked. There events aren't well coordinated to become more involved as a parent. & there new system of keeping track of 1-5th grade Students being tardy I must say is a little foolish. Personally I don't need to be receiving a call from there automated system telling me my young chilD is out of school. There just kids. Oh & let's not forget the food they serve there. Its almost as if they care about these kids health.

Posted April 30, 2010

Posted March 15, 2010
this is a really good school. I have my sun there and he says the teachers are really good to him and that they know how to teach.

Ford Boulevard Elementary School 2

Posted September 26, 2007
My son has just started at this school and so far he has had an ok expirence. His teacher really seems to be working all the kids but we are only four weeks in so we'll see what happens? As far as the school goes with keeping the parents informed on up coming events or whats new they are very poor at keeping parents informed and thier seem to be a lot of lack of communication.

Ford Boulevard Elementary School 3

Posted December 14, 2005
Academic are fair. Children are not challenged. Teachers seem friendly and care about students. At times however, teachers are often absent. Overall, needs improvement in academic rigor

Ford Boulevard Elementary School 3

Posted August 23, 2005
Ford Boulevard has many hard working and dedicated teachers who care about their students and try to help them gain English Language skills as they also learn to read. A discipline plan and more extracurricular activities as well as parent involvement would help the school impove the quality of education.

Ford Boulevard Elementary School 1

Posted January 10, 2005
My daugther attends Ford Blvd elementary, but she is being left behind I have made contact with her school about this problem and her teachers, but they seem not to help. I am trying to look for outside help because she has really fallen behind. I am looking to get her in the Sylvan tutoring services because I am tired of asking for help and not getting any help in return. I am very unhappy with this school, but there is nothing much I can do but to take my daughter somehwere where they will help her. My daughter took the test that every student took last year and she scored below average. I am afraid that if I keep on hoping that the school will help it will be too late for my daughter.

1112 South Ford Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA  90022-2912
Last modified Ford Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.