Bad
Good

Tengo 2 hijos en esta escuela, me gusta porque tienen el programa de dos idiomas (ingles y espanol), la mayoria del personal hablan mi idioma, tienen un sistema de voluntarios organizado, acaban de ganar el reconocimiento de listón dorado por su programa de academias de lectura.

This school is doing a great job for our students. You can tell the staff is dedicated and making sure all students are succeeding.

I'm a parent of a child at Ford Blvd Elementary. & although I do believe the school has positive qualities. I strongly agree that they can definitely improve in many areas. There lack of communication with parents is always overlooked. There events aren't well coordinated to become more involved as a parent. & there new system of keeping track of 1-5th grade Students being tardy I must say is a little foolish. Personally I don't need to be receiving a call from there automated system telling me my young chilD is out of school. There just kids. Oh & let's not forget the food they serve there. Its almost as if they care about these kids health.

this is a really good school. I have my sun there and he says the teachers are really good to him and that they know how to teach.

My son has just started at this school and so far he has had an ok expirence. His teacher really seems to be working all the kids but we are only four weeks in so we'll see what happens? As far as the school goes with keeping the parents informed on up coming events or whats new they are very poor at keeping parents informed and thier seem to be a lot of lack of communication.

Last modified Ford Boulevard Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.