Los Angeles, CA

Posted August 29, 2012
My son has attended Grant Elementary since kindergarten. He is now in the fourth grade. We just received his CST scores from third grade and he scored perfect in Language Arts and Mathematics. I give a lot of credit to the teachers who have worked so hard with their students to bring up test scores while fostering higher order thinking skills. I know that the school has made many improvements and tried to develop more community and parent involvement.

Grant Elementary School

Posted September 16, 2009
I have two teenage grandchildren who were educated at Grant. I now have a grandaughter who is now at Grant. I have the highest regard and respect for this awesome school. Grant goes just that extra mile for the children.

Posted October 12, 2007
The school has continued to improve. With the improvements in the neighborhood around it, the school can only continue with this growth. We've looked at moving to the valley for better schools, but seems that those schools are moving in the opposite direction.

Posted September 15, 2005
It's been a month and so far the school is great for my first and fifth grader.

Posted December 14, 2003
This is an overall good school, not so much because of the education department. But, because of the atmosphere of the school. Probably the best in LAUSD.

Grant Elementary School
1530 North Wilton Place, Los Angeles, CA  90028
Last modified Grant Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grant Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top