Los Angeles, CA
Students enrolled: 1,382
Before care: Yes

Miramonte Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2013
Thank you Mrs. Bancroft for being an excellent teacher, you are the best with Mrs. Lopez (title I), and two excellent secretaries Miriam and Laura. Mr. Vergara did an excellent job with the musical band, but I can not to say the same from the principal and her assistant, I can`t understand why exist people that bad, I feel sorry for the parents who they kids still attending Miramonte, this school is not recommended for any child, my experience was a nightmare last year, the principal and her office team works really hard to make unhappy teachers , the other personal areas including cafeteria and the parents, 2012-2013 was the principal first year as principal and she thinks she was the best, but I don`t think so, around all the school I could see always unhappy faces, I`m glad my kids are not attending any more to this school. Parents please be aware about this school, I don`t need to probe it, everyone knows what happened in this school last year and this year too. I got from the principal only a nice fake smile.

Miramonte Elementary School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
My daughter attended all 6 years of her elementary schooling at Miramonte. When she entered middle school she was placed in the honors courses because of her good grades and high test scores. My daughter received a very good education here. A big thank you goes out to all the hard working teachers at Miramonte.

Posted November 05, 2008
I am a parent and was a student at Miramonte Elementary School , and this is one of the best school in LA county I really do recommend this school to anyone, that is the reason My daughter does to this school. And Mrs. Martinez in kindergarden is very special for my daugther, she has alot of patient with my daugther, she teach her alot to speak and to read. She is the best kindergarden teacher.'Mrs.Martinez' and for Mrs. Suvia she is a first grade teacher of my daughter, she is very lovely my daugther feels very good in her class. This is what Miramonte school has to offer other kids, to enjoy learning and playing with other. I really do enjoy know that my daughter is in vacation, my daugther misses her teacher 'Mrs. Suvia' she is the best 1 grd teacher. From: Family Gastelum

Posted October 15, 2008
Very well maintain students are very good with subs! miramonte rocks!

Posted September 03, 2008

Miramonte Elementary School 0

Posted June 03, 2008
Hi I am a parent of 3 students in Miramonte Elementary School and I am very proud to also say I am the community rep for this school; I've worked in several school's in LAUSD and I can say that Miramonte Elementary is one of the best schools thats why my children are here, I took them out of a malfunctioning school and brought them here, I have proof that my kids raised theyre tesk scores and grades. I can also say that at Miramonte Elementary School theyre is 100% parent outreach, we have one of the best principal's, coordinators and teachers.

Miramonte Elementary School 1

Posted July 10, 2007
My daughter attends this school, and it is very unsatisfactory. I am having a personal problem with this school regarding the track system, and I can tell you. The staff does not have the well being of the child in mind. They only think about how many children that they have. The leadership needs to be replaced.

Posted January 31, 2007
As a previous student and staff of this school, I regret to inform you that this school is bad. Working in this school really taught me that sometimes teachers become teachers just for the paycheck.

Posted August 13, 2006
As a teacher, I can tell you that Mr. Lopez no longer supports bilingual education except perhaps philosophically. He is very 'hands-off'. He does not encourage involvement by parents or teachers.

Posted October 04, 2005

Miramonte Elementary School
1400 East 68th Street, Los Angeles, CA  90001
Last modified Miramonte Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Miramonte Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top