Posted September 01, 2013
Cochran Middle School is a school for everyone...we have students who are English learners, gifted, special needs. For this reason we have the School for Advanced Studies, the AVID Program, English Learner programs, and Special Education Programs. We have a great staff that supports all these programs. We also have a great after school program as well. I woulk like to see bulletin boards with student work displayed and more mentors and volunteers asissting with tutoring students both before and after school.

Johnnie Cochran, Jr., Middle School 4

Posted August 31, 2013
Cochran Middle School has seen continuous improvement during the last ten years. A dedicated and hardworking faculty and staff continually ensure that students and families have excellent options for rigorous learning and achievement. The school is not perfect by any means, but consistent annual growth makes this a school to watch!

Posted August 31, 2013
Cochran's level of academic focus ++++ Rigor ++++ Student-centered +++++ Welcoming atmosphere +++++ Parent friendly ++++ Test scores are on the rise.

Posted October 05, 2012
I think this school is the greatest!!! Concerned and thougtful Principal ever !! The teachers are always helpful. Would recommend to everyone!!

Johnnie Cochran, Jr., Middle School 3

Posted August 28, 2009
well i believe this school has taught me so much... it taught me that the school does not make the student, its the student that makes and tries to be the best. This school may not be the best but it will teach you well

Johnnie Cochran, Jr., Middle School 0

Posted May 01, 2009
Hey I'm a student at this school and i rate it a 8 because this school has taught me so much. Most student are bad here but they can be smart, it's just that they are lazy. Johnnie L. Cochran may not be the best but you can find the best of friends and teachers.

Johnnie Cochran, Jr., Middle School 4

Posted February 23, 2009
I have a son in the 5th grade and debated if I wanted him to attend this school. I went out of my way to have an open relationship with his teachers and they know that I am more than willing to participate in the needs of my child. I am proud to say he is on the honor roll and doing great. Ms/ Jelloule, Ms. Vawter, and Mr. Williams made the first year of Middle School a great experience for my son. Thanks so Much!!

Johnnie Cochran, Jr., Middle School 1

Posted November 13, 2008

Johnnie Cochran, Jr., Middle School 1

Posted November 13, 2008

Posted November 12, 2008
I go to the school. It's great. Teachers do care; like Ms.Carter she has tough love. Mr.Mann is super cute too. Ms.Torres is awesome! Funny lady. Well I like this school. Not the best but average.

Johnnie Cochran, Jr., Middle School
4066 West Johnnie Cochran Vista, Los Angeles, CA  90019
Last modified Johnnie Cochran, Jr., Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Johnnie Cochran, Jr., Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top