Los Angeles, CA

Rowan Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted October 20, 2013
Rowan is one of the highest scoring schools. They have great teachers who always support the community. I was diagnosed with cancer and teachers helped me and my family. They took me to the doctors, brought food to my home and took care of my boys. What a great school!

Rowan Avenue Elementary School 5

Posted February 24, 2012
The bad reviews on here are by parent's that DO NOT take responsibility that it takes the parent and the school to help a child achieve their potential. Relaying on the school is a cope out stop living up to stereotypes. This part of East Los Angeles is a working class community of 1st and 2nd generation Mexicans that are trying to push their kids to be better from what I see. I am so proud of the teacher's and staff

Rowan Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted August 06, 2009
I think it is a great school. If you are a involved parent and talk to teacher or administration when there is a problem- you can receive great results!

Rowan Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted August 31, 2007

Rowan Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted July 10, 2005
This school in my eyes is not the very best. Teacher act like they dont care except for Mrs. Marta Martinez she did help my son who was in kindergaten at the time now he is advanced and is now in the first grade.

Rowan Avenue Elementary School 1

Posted April 10, 2005
The incompetence of the staff at this school as well as the poor level of education provided, not only makes it frustrating for parents, but also fails to provide our children with the adequate education needed to be future successful contributing members of society.

Rowan Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted December 04, 2003
The focus on k-1st is strong, but I found that once children exceeded these grades they are no longer being challenged. There weren't many extracuriculary activities for the children.

Rowan Avenue Elementary School
600 South Rowan Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90023
Last modified Rowan Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rowan Avenue Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top