Posted November 11, 2014
This school is very horrid school. The principle and counselors always look out for themselves. The principle pushes the students to the very edge and pushes teachers even further. Several teachers even quit because of this. One teacher (whom left) was pushed to the utter limit and wasn't even given a sick day until she had collapsed in class. The counselors don't even look after the students but rather themselves. They only help the student who do the best in school and leave the rest to the hounds. At one point I even asked the counselors for assistance with a College application; they agreed and we settled a date for a meeting. When I went to the office the counselor wasn't there and when I asked where she might be, I was told that she was out having coffee.

Posted November 05, 2014
I am a current student, and am currently in 12th grade. Starting freshman year here was tough, strict rules, and policies that were unreasonable. There has been three different principals in the time I've been here, and numerous teachers have resigned, and I get why. This school is very strict and do not allow their students to be able to express themselves. Mr. Guerra needs to be replaced for his lack of knowledge and is very unsensitive, and unprofessional.

Posted January 15, 2014
This is a great school with great teachers. Teachers really care and go above and beyond to help their students. My daughter graduated in 2013 and has continued on to university. She is always saying how helpful the tools she learned at ESAT are for her at her university.

Posted November 05, 2013
ESAT is a wonderful and I agree not the right fit for all students, my son attends here and he struggled the first year but the admin team and teachers never lost hope, he's currently a senior and college is all he has in mind. I am very satisfied with ESAT and hope it stays around for my younger children to attend. Thank you ESAT for coming to our community! Thank you Mr. Lappin, Dr. Eliza Zamor and now principal Ms. Chew.

Posted August 29, 2012
We are new to the school and I am checking with my child daily to make sure it is the right school for him. 4 weeks into the school my son loves the school, teachers and new friends. He came from very demanding school so amount of homework is not stressing him at all but he gets a good amount daily! I love that I can check his grades, shoot a quick email to teacher or just chat with Mr. Lapin before or after school. I hope that we will have fabulous 4 years there- Go ESAT!

Posted August 15, 2012
I have to take my daughter out of this school, Because she was having trouble with her grades. She asked for help and they had a student tutor her, And her Bio teacher was rude when My daughter asked for help, I had to bring this matter to the principal kindly said that this was probably not the right school for her. I agree. My Daugherty had the right attitude to ask for help, stay after school everyday, and even Saturday mornings. All this principal cares about is keep the students with the to grades and the ones struggling he politely asks them to leave.

Alliance Environmental Science And Technology High School 2

Posted June 27, 2012
Very good school great staff!I love it! ! ! Strong principal leadership! Challenging academic programs!

Alliance Environmental Science And Technology High School
2930 Fletcher Drive, Los Angeles, CA  90065
Last modified Alliance Environmental Science And Technology High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alliance Environmental Science And Technology High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top