Bad
Good

Excelente escuela. Los maestros son muy profesionales. Les ayudan a los estudiantes cuando estan batallando academicamente. Realmente estoy contenta de tener a mis hijos en esta escuela.

The staff is amazing!!!! They make the difference. My boys now look forward to going to school

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Teachers are very involved. They are a available on school provides cell phones after school to help with homework. The teachers make the difference

At first my daughter and I had to take three metro buses just to get to school, 3 multiplied by 4 for myself, even though we had 3 schools in walking distance to our home. And for the past two years, since moving from East Los Angeles down to North Long Beach, we have been making the daily commute of 21 miles (one-way) to Endeavor College Prep. Life for us could be a little less complicated if my daughter attended the local middle school, however I believe that the quality of education is worth any and ALL of the trouble. I honestly believe that it has been a blessing to be part of such an outstanding school. Every school in the country should be held up tho ECP's standards.

Outstanding school!!! The teachers are so devoted to helping their students achieve success in all that they do. I think this school has help my son develop a better understanding of responsibility and accountability. He has developed greatly in his academic and listening skills. Great teachers and communication with parents A+

Endeavor es una muy buena escuela, lo unico que no me gusta es que no dejan participar a los ninos abiertamente, al parecer a los maestros no les gusta escuchar opiniones de los estudiantes. Y que no tienen actividades que ayuden a los ninos a desarrollar habilidades de comunicacion con otras personas. No les interesa tampoco escuchar a los padres es muy one-sided. Sin embargo es mucho mejor que otras escuelas

My daughter and I cant wait to move to another school. The principles make decisions for my daughter without telling me. They call to tell me they are moving my daughter's classroom, but don't let me think about it. The teachers are too strict and all they want is the kids to not talk ever. When they want to ask questions they're told to put their hands down.

The idea of the program is nice but the teachers take it way over board. When my child raises her hand they say not now. The teachers told me that answering questions in class takes up to much time and the best time to ask questions is calling them by phone after school. Now if a child needs to see how to do the work like math problems, over the phone is not helpful at all. They have an after school program which I thought would help my daughter with her math homework but when she raised her hand they again told her to put her hand down and never allowed her to ask the question. It's very frustrating when a child is trying their best to get information to be successful and pass test but can not get it. Their was also and day when she needed to go to the restroom for a female situation and the teacher told her no even after she explained to the teacher the situation. SHM I cant wait until this school year is over.

I MISS ENDEAVOR!! MY SON NOW GOES TO EXCEL AND IT SUCKS OVER THERE!! THERE IS NO SCHOOL LIKE ENDEAVOR, ENDEAVOR IS ABOUT RESPECT, PRIDE, EDUCATION AND COMPETION.. THE TEACHERS ARE HIGH QUALITY AND SO UNDERSTANDING. I'M SO EXCITED WHEN MY DAUGHTERS COME HERE :)

Great School, I am very thankful to all the teacher and the staff for doing a great job with our kids and our Community. We need more school like this in L.A.. Estoy tan agradecida por que tenemos la oportunidad de darle una opcion de Educacion a nuestros hijos diferente a las escuelas tradicionales del Distrito, que desafortunadamente tienen un nivel bajo del API. Su alta disciplina que se les inculca a los estudiantes, el respeto y sobre todo el enfoque a la Universidad, que se puede lograr trabajando duro diariamente, y no porque seamos familias de bajo ingreso no tengan acceso a la Universidad, con GANAS se puede lograr... Thank you Ms. Jasso and thank you all of you wonderful Endeavor teachers . Our kids deserve the best education.

Last modified Endeavor College Preparatory Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.