Public charter
Los Angeles, CA

Posted May 13, 2014
Outstanding school!!! The teachers are so devoted to helping their students achieve success in all that they do. I think this school has help my son develop a better understanding of responsibility and accountability. He has developed greatly in his academic and listening skills. Great teachers and communication with parents A+

Endeavor College Preparatory Charter School 4

Posted May 01, 2014
Endeavor es una muy buena escuela, lo unico que no me gusta es que no dejan participar a los ninos abiertamente, al parecer a los maestros no les gusta escuchar opiniones de los estudiantes. Y que no tienen actividades que ayuden a los ninos a desarrollar habilidades de comunicacion con otras personas. No les interesa tampoco escuchar a los padres es muy one-sided. Sin embargo es mucho mejor que otras escuelas

Endeavor College Preparatory Charter School 1

Posted December 14, 2013
My daughter and I cant wait to move to another school. The principles make decisions for my daughter without telling me. They call to tell me they are moving my daughter's classroom, but don't let me think about it. The teachers are too strict and all they want is the kids to not talk ever. When they want to ask questions they're told to put their hands down.

Endeavor College Preparatory Charter School 1

Posted October 03, 2013
The idea of the program is nice but the teachers take it way over board. When my child raises her hand they say not now. The teachers told me that answering questions in class takes up to much time and the best time to ask questions is calling them by phone after school. Now if a child needs to see how to do the work like math problems, over the phone is not helpful at all. They have an after school program which I thought would help my daughter with her math homework but when she raised her hand they again told her to put her hand down and never allowed her to ask the question. It's very frustrating when a child is trying their best to get information to be successful and pass test but can not get it. Their was also and day when she needed to go to the restroom for a female situation and the teacher told her no even after she explained to the teacher the situation. SHM I cant wait until this school year is over.

Posted May 01, 2012
I MISS ENDEAVOR!! MY SON NOW GOES TO EXCEL AND IT SUCKS OVER THERE!! THERE IS NO SCHOOL LIKE ENDEAVOR, ENDEAVOR IS ABOUT RESPECT, PRIDE, EDUCATION AND COMPETION.. THE TEACHERS ARE HIGH QUALITY AND SO UNDERSTANDING. I'M SO EXCITED WHEN MY DAUGHTERS COME HERE :)

Posted March 15, 2012
Great School, I am very thankful to all the teacher and the staff for doing a great job with our kids and our Community. We need more school like this in L.A.. Estoy tan agradecida por que tenemos la oportunidad de darle una opcion de Educacion a nuestros hijos diferente a las escuelas tradicionales del Distrito, que desafortunadamente tienen un nivel bajo del API. Su alta disciplina que se les inculca a los estudiantes, el respeto y sobre todo el enfoque a la Universidad, que se puede lograr trabajando duro diariamente, y no porque seamos familias de bajo ingreso no tengan acceso a la Universidad, con GANAS se puede lograr... Thank you Ms. Jasso and thank you all of you wonderful Endeavor teachers . Our kids deserve the best education.

Posted October 23, 2011
Yes, I love this school. Yes, I love my teacher. Yes, this school is a big difference from what you would normally find in L.A. school district. This school is a school that would expect to be find in west L.A. (Beverly Hills) maybe even better than that. This school is not just a school. This school is not for just learning. This school is a school for life and beyond. The preperation for LIFE and for COLLEGE, because life is different from what you expect. It is different from what any of us to imagine. Life is unexpected...This school will shape their students to the most mature,intellgent beings possible. For this...I love my teachers,for this I love where I live, for this my future will be harder and I know it will be. For this, I thank every one of you. I may be only a 7th grader right now. But this school has taken me on the journey of when things get hard you need to keep pushing. Right when i stepped foot in 5th grade...thank you Ms.Lukk,Mrs.Ferguson,Ms.Garber,Ms. Rivera, and to all teachers and staff bring us closer to high school and beyond.

Posted September 25, 2011
Hi, I am one of the Class of 2017 (7th grade). If your trying to find your child a school that is out of the ordinary. I would choose Endeavor. They have very high standards and really urge all students go to college. They are very strict about PRIDE which really stand for P=preparation(having all all homework for each subject compelte), R=respect ( treating all teachers like platuim), I=integrity ( doing the right thing even though no one is looking), D=determination (working your hardest even through tough times), and finally E=enthusiasm (giving 100 percet). They don't just worry about education quote Ms.Garber,"We teach character,too." Also for a new charter school already hitting the 800 out of 1000 api score in two years worth of time is AMAZING enough. Endeavor has taught me the most i can learn, right when I stepped foot on the campus in 5th grade...

Posted September 23, 2011
This school is awesome. One of the Best schools around Los Angeles! My son has learned so much here, I love how organized and the strict the uniform policy is. Endevor really does prepare these kids for college.. Teachers are extremely friendly and helpful. Only complaint I have is the traffic when picking up my son.

Endeavor College Preparatory Charter School 3

Posted July 12, 2011
Coming from bad school systems where everything is tolerated is not good for our children. Here at Endeavour they learn the value of respect. Your child will have to perform at the top of the line in order to pass grade level.

Endeavor College Preparatory Charter School
322 S. Ave. 18, Los Angeles, CA  90031
Last modified Endeavor College Preparatory Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Endeavor College Preparatory Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top