Posted May 21, 2012
Both my daughters, 6 and 4 go here, the educaton level is great. What i LOVE is the religious values they teach. I love that my chiildren are so young and they know so much about God. As a busy parent I am greatful to have the assistance of the school with teaching my children the value of religion and a wonderful education.

Posted January 25, 2010
So far this school is great. my child has only been there for three weeks and already can spell and write his name. The teachers are great, they really work with your child.

Posted August 25, 2009

Posted May 01, 2009
I have a 5 year old in this school and it is such a great school. i love that the teachers are very well qualified. This is an excellent school

Mary Immaculate Elementary School 0

Posted August 24, 2007
The best school I have ever know of

Mary Immaculate Elementary School 1

Posted July 19, 2007
I would rate this school a zero. Worst school I've ever been to. Wasted 3 yrs of my life!

Mary Immaculate Elementary School
10390 Remick Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  91331
Last modified Mary Immaculate Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Mary Immaculate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.