K-8|Private

Bad
Good

This is our second year as a San Miguel family member. I currently have a child in 2nd grade and one in TK. San Miguel is a great school and parish community. It was a blessing to find this school for my children. The staff is the best and the teachers are "credentialed", which isn't a requirement by private schools like it is in public schools. The teachers have gone to UCLA, Loyola, Norte Dame, etc.,. It takes a tribe, and everyone there understands that. They have an incredibly positive influence on my children and other families. They are attentive to our needs and concerns. I appreciate that the teachers have made themselves part of our families and I am in daily connection with them in person, which make it easy to keep my children on track. I continue to be impressed with their open minded, creative solutions to improve education techniques & experiences for our young generation. Both my children have excelled academically, socially, physically and emotionally. A Catholic education is one of the best gifts we could give our children, and the benefits they receive by way of building moral character, forming of lasting friendships and faith formation make it worth every penny. When you value forming solid virtues, meaningful friendships, and a more than exceptional academic capability in your children...send them to school here! My only regret was not enrolling my daughter from TK. The TK teacher, Ms. Annette is awesome!

Amount of homework: Agree

Teachers give them enough homework for them to review their class work. They also encourage reading on a daily basis.

San Miguel parents are awesome! I have never seen such dedicated and hard-working parents. The parents and teachers work and communicate with each other on a regular basis in order to ensure that the needs of their children are being addressed. Everyone (students, parents, teachers, and staff) is very welcoming!

What impresses me most about San Miguel School is the dedication of the teachers and principal. They are there to ensure that these kids receive the best education, both in terms of academics and personal development. Each staff member goes above and beyond and it is clear that they care deeply about the welfare of the school and its students.

I am involved in mentoring the seventh and eighth graders on success strategies in life. I also bring very successful professionals in to the school to tell their stories of success to add to the role models the children have. I have been extremely impressed with the dedication of the teachers and staff. This truly is a gem of a school.

We have two children here at San Miguel and one that graduated three years ago. The teachers here at San Miguel are very motivated in teaching our children and in showing them the right path in education and religion. The nine years that we have had at this school was and still is very warm and inviting.

I sent my five children to San Miguel School to receive a Catholic and quality education. The school has small number in class sizes and the teachers are approachable. Home-school communication is excellent. San Miguel is a diamond in the rough, a safe place for its students.

San Miguel is one of the best elementary schools in Los Angeles. The teachers and staff members go above and beyond in providing the students with a good education as well as motivating them to become good Christian role models.

We do our best to ensure that the needs of all our students are addressed. We strive to provide an environment that is centered in our faith, friendly to children, and conducive to learning.

A great school which provides a great learning anvironment,teachers are always aware of the students grades and they are always there to help

Last modified San Miguel Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8