Posted July 28, 2011
This school is new and improved!!!Don't rely on old bad reviews...this school has been a second home to me for 8 almost 9 years.If this school stays open,i plan to send my children here.I"ve learned so many things that have made me a better catholic and person.Please keep this school in mind when you want to enroll a child.Its faculty and staff really work with your child to make them better in academics and their beliefs.When I graduate this year, I know that Our Lady of Lourdes School has prepared me for high school and becoming a young adult.

Posted February 23, 2010
If you are looking for a good private school stop looking because you found the perfect one for your kids.

Posted February 22, 2010

Posted February 19, 2010
Two of my children currently attend Our Lady of Lourdes School and I know they receive a very good education. This school instills the importance of our Catholic faith in my children. The parents and faculty are very helpful and courteous as well. I look forward to my third child attending.

Posted February 19, 2010
My family has been here at the school for a long time and i love it very much . teachers are very helpful work with the student one on one . i love it ..

Posted September 25, 2009

Posted March 03, 2009
I rate our lady of lourdes school # five I went to this school and they where the best years of my life

Posted October 20, 2008
Overall, the atmosphere and environment for my childen has been positive. They look fowarding to attending school. They come home and talk about their learnings as well as what is going on in the school. They see their peers and classmates as one big family. My middle child is always caring for his teachers and during the holidays wnats to reward them with gifta and cards. My youngest always want to take snack and writing tools to share with her peers. My children have learned to care for others but above all always expressing themselves with love and appreciation for god

Posted September 07, 2007
I was very grateful today and impressed with the school principal, who came out to my car to give me a hand with my child, who was upset this morning. The staff at Our Lady of Lourdes School in East Los Angeles is caring and wonderful.

Posted March 03, 2007
My child attends Our Lady of Lourdes School and I am satisfied with the education my child is receiving. The faculty is great!

Our Lady Of Lourdes School
315 South Eastman Avenue, Los Angeles, CA  90063
Last modified Our Lady Of Lourdes School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Our Lady Of Lourdes School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top