St. Paul's First Lutheran School 2

Posted October 14, 2014
This school needs a visit from tree people! Hardly no shade for the kids during recess. Maybe some other forms of shade as well. Poor kids! Time to upgrade this school. Some remodeling wouldn't hurt.

Posted April 17, 2014
Kids are happy to attend school and feel secure at St. Paul's First Lutheran School! My preschooler runs to preschool each morning and my 4 year old has had an excellent year in the K4 Program. St. Paul's is a hidden gem in North Hollywood. Parent Group is involved and focused on student enrichment.

St. Paul's First Lutheran School 2

Posted March 18, 2014
Small class sizes can be good but when there are conflicts this atmosphere can be limiting.

Posted February 27, 2014
The school is great, our child has attended since kindergarten and now is in second grade and we loved the school since the first day. The teachers and the staff are fantastic. the academic program is excellent, the religious education and the moral values that the children get at the school are invaluable, this school is really a hidden jewel.

Posted February 26, 2014
Fantastic school with an engaged and caring staff. We are so thankful to have found it!

St. Paul's First Lutheran School 1

Posted January 18, 2014
You Pay alot of money at this school and the teachers (not all of them) have their favorite students, you HAVE MONEY - YOU HAVE VALUE, Sadly its the true - my kid had a bad experience there and was afraid to return, I brought the issue to the board of edu. they pretend to care but didnt do nothing. My kid is a lot better now somewhere else.

Posted July 21, 2013
The Kindergarten teacher at St. Pauls has been amazing for my son. She is patient, kind and commands respect from her young students. I was very impressed with Miss Miller's use of technology to further the students interest in learning. She encourages creativity while following a rigorous lesson plan that has allowed my son to learn to read and write, complete math problems and explore the world around him using knowledge from her lectures. She is always expanding her knowledge with continuing education bringing the latest resources to our children. The homework that my son completes has allowed him to expand his vocabulary, reading skills and other studies that are part of the needed curriculum for a Kindergarten student. As an adjunct faculty member at university level I understand how difficult teaching can be. She makes it look effortless. Kindergarten is the first step into learning outside the home, where social skills, discipline and listening are just as important as reading, writing and math. Miss Miller combines learning with fun in a safe, Christian based classroom. She is the best!

Posted June 08, 2013
When i started my search for a school for my girls i stumbled upon this sweet school. I had already gone to every school tour in town and none of them seemed right for us. When I walked on the campus I was greeted with smiles and warm hearts. What really got me was this amazing kindergarten room that had art work hanging all over the walls, a rack of dress up clothes and a bench with a well worn I horse saddle. The teacher was warm and welcoming and proudly showed me the kids journel pages that were hanging on the walls. I dont know how else to explain this so I will just say that her eyes danced with excitement when she spoke of their progress. She was so proud. Thats when I knew that this wonderful teacher was perfect for us. Her name is Ms. Miller. My oldest just graduated 1st grade, Ms. Hartel is also one of the most amazing teachers I have ever met. I feel like god was shining on me the day I found this school. If u are looking for a great school with a small town feel, check out St. Pauls.

Posted May 14, 2013
St. Paul's is fantastic! My 3 children attend there and they absolutely love it! The class sizes are just right, the teachers are top-notch, there are plenty of extra-curricular activities, and the music program is amazing! We are not only treated with love and respect from the teachers and staff, but from the students as well. Having a Christ-centered education is priceless. I highly recommend St. Paul's to anyone looking for a quality, well-rounded education.

Posted August 17, 2011
My son attended St Paul's from pre-school thru middle school. St Paul's provides an excellent education and a nurturing and warm environment. You receive a well-rounded education from music, religion, academics, etc. The field trips are great. The staff is very involved with the development and growth of each child. The teachers at my sons high school have told me that the education he received at St Paul's was way above that of the other students. We have wonderful memories and will miss the school and the staff.

St. Paul's First Lutheran School
11330 McCormick Street, Los Angeles, CA  91601
Last modified St. Paul's First Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Paul's First Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top