Los Molinos Elementary School 0

Posted April 16, 2010
Why do you love Los Molinos Elementary School? The school went through a very tough time a few years ago and the administration and staff pulled together to bring the school back with pride. The staff is very caring and works hard to provide the education and nurture that the students need.

Los Molinos Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2008
I have had my children enrolled in the Los Molinos School district since I moved here 4 1/2 years ago. I am truly amazed at the time and attention my children receive from the teachers and staff, this includes the after school program SERRF. I know that my decision to move to Los Molinos from a big city was one of the best decisions I could have made for my childrens' future and education.

Los Molinos Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2007

Los Molinos Elementary School
7700 Stanford, Los Molinos, CA  96055
Last modified Los Molinos Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Los Molinos Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top