Public charter
Madera, CA

Posted February 23, 2012
i loved this school! its was a very good experiences and my teachers were superb i graduated and miss them all. GREAT teachers that will help you.

Posted August 26, 2008

Posted August 15, 2008

Posted June 21, 2007
Pioneer Technical Center is a good school to go to. Only because the teachers are willing to stay after school to help you with your assignment when you neeed them. The teachers are there to listen to you when you have a problem with anything. What I like most about pioneer is that how much hands on it is. when I first went to Pioneer I was the first 10th grander there. The teachers helped me to get chought up with my credits and the teachers were there right beside me and helping reach my goals. No I'm going to college and soon I'll be graduating from my college. So to all the parents that are thinking about sending your kids there dont think just do it's a good school Thanks to all the teachers that helped me though the 3 years I was there

Posted April 19, 2007
- a former student
This is the best school I have ever been to and I move around a lot and got to see how schools work with kids and with me. They took the time to make sure that you where leaning and didn't let you just slip thought the crackers. I am a better person because of the teachers at this school.

Pioneer Technical Center
1025 South Madera Avenue, Madera, CA  93637
Last modified Pioneer Technical Center is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12
Pioneer Technical Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top