Malibu, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 07, 2014
It is a gift to have Webster as our public school. The campus is spacious & gorgeous. The teachers, staff, and very involved parents are all fabulous. From K-3 we have had nothing but the best experience- even through a principal change of the beloved Phil Cott to the lovely Dr. Susan Samarge-Powell.

Posted August 09, 2013
Webster Elementary School is a school that students skip into and cheerily skip out to greet their parents. Individual attention is provided to each student for whatever learning and developmental stage is naturally appropriate. Art, music, physical activity, leadership are offered by experienced and professional teachers. School spirit is evident from K-5th. Webster students shine because of amazing parent and grandparent volunteers. Students thrive in reading rich environments from access to a modern library and teachers, like Stacy Harris, that focus upon engaging the student to find the joy in reading hardback and electronic books. Webster Whales arrive and leave school happy!

Webster Elementary School 1

Posted June 20, 2010
Being a Webster mom with two kids is like having a full time job without pay. I'm completely exhausted.

Posted April 24, 2010

Posted April 19, 2010
Webster is our home away from home...the incredible principal (Phil Cott) teachers and staff who all care and work so hard for our kids. They are supported by an incredible PTA that strives to make up what the CA state budget deficit has cut. Webster has been our village, where our kids have flourished. I couldn't begin to thank them enough!

Posted October 20, 2009
Webster deals with the entire experience of a school: social, educational, emotional and leadership. The principal is one on one and knows all the students names and every teacher we have had so far cares beyond the beyond about helping their students learn...great school!

Posted October 20, 2009
We are enjoying every minute of it! My son love it.

Posted May 21, 2009
My daughter has just completed 1st grade and I absolutely LOVE the school. Imagine learning words as obstreperous and surly as a first grader and loving your school environment. Bother her Kindergarten and First grade teacher are AMAZING!!

Posted April 01, 2009
My daughter is in Kindergarten at Webster, and even at this young age I see the school making a huge effort in teaching the children more than just finger painting. These kids get to go to Art, Computers, Music....other school just do not do as much. All the staff and faculty is extremely friendly and super helpful. I am glad to be a part of Webster!

Posted September 24, 2008
I love this school! My girl is in 5th there and loves it! They offer music which is mandatory to get your kid higher educated!

Webster Elementary School
3602 Winter Canyon, Malibu, CA  90265
Last modified Webster Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Webster Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top