Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School 1

Posted March 02, 2014
This school banned the American flag... disgusting! Why dont you all go away. This makes me really sick!

Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School 3

Posted February 13, 2014
This is a good school for teens that can't handle normal high school or students that have dropped out and want to continue. I graduated from this school in 2007. I went to Marysville High and had all fs and ds. At the time I had an attitude problem and I hardly went to class and didn't care. The independent study teachers are awesome. My teacher called me when I didn't show up, and made me motivated to come, to try and to finish.The staff really cares and wants these kids to graduate, to learn a trade, and to have job readiness skills. I made up 9th-10th grade and finished 12th at this school. I don't think I would've ever graduated if I hadn't gone to this school. Great alternative school.

Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School 1

Posted July 11, 2012
is is the wost schooI I have ever seen.Our son started in jan 2012 in the automotive program and has learned more in a week by reading a book at home on auto repair.The shop class is run by a guy that is more worried about trying to turn a bunch of old cars into show cars not teaching how and why a car really works or how to repair them.The teachers in the automotive program are a joke.We went down to get his grades a month after school ended and had to wait for 20 minutes to get them.If you are thinking about sending your child here do them a favor and don't do it.

Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School 3

Posted January 17, 2012
its a good school. I graduated at this school. But on the other hand I'm now 27 years old and feel sad inside. I feel sad that I've missed out on so many things that real high school provides. Sports.. promnight.. etc, I feel like I have a void that will never be filled. I was put into charter because of violent gangs at lindhurst trying to jump me in. I feel as if I was punished for the gangmembers evil actions. At charter the teachers are awesome and the staff is friendly.

Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School 0

Posted April 17, 2009
I go to charter career preparatory school and it is great the teachers are nice and the staff is great it is a lot more relaxed than public school and you learn better I would'nt want to go anywhere else.

Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School 5

Posted December 14, 2008
I love this school i went from a grade f in normal high school to a's and bs..

Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School 5

Posted July 28, 2008
the teachers are very helpful and i enjoyed the course plan they have , now I'm going to college and majoring in environmental horticulture!

Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School 2

Posted March 30, 2006
I think this is a good idea to send your child here ,why spend time in a class room when you could learn more in the books, needs more books though as well as answer books for parents so we can spend less time correcting ,so they can recheck what they know they got wrong before we go into see the instructor .Also I dont think they should have a manditory comunity survice to attend.This school also needs more books .I've signed 2 of my children up here and they dont have the right books or the books that fit there levels.But I do like doing this my kids seem to be learning much more in two weeks that weve been here thank you .I really hope of all things they give parents answer books, after all we really do the teaching most of the time.

Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School
1104 E Street, Marysville, CA  95901
Last modified Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12
Yuba County Career Preparatory Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.