Maywood, CA
Before care: Yes

Posted September 29, 2014
Maywood christian is not an accredited high school. Applied to the sheriff's dept. Went through all the steps only to be told that my diploma was not accredited by the western association of schools. I was told to get a ged, and start the process all over again. Stay away from any schools using the ACE paces.

Maywood Christian School 4

Posted January 23, 2013
I am a happy mother of three students at Maywood Christian School. My children have been at MCS since their Elementary years and two of them are now in High School preparing to graduate with a credited College Preparatory High School diploma. MCS not only offers a great academic program, but, teaches our children good moral values and daily Godly devotionals. I thank God for the blessing my family with this school.

Maywood Christian School 4

Posted January 21, 2013
High School students graduate with an accredited diploma and are able to go to college or any university. So far we have students who have graduated in private and state universities. Maywood Christian School uses a biblical based curriculum which enables students to develop not only academic skills but also a christian character.

Posted January 21, 2013
Considering the excellent curriculum, the safe environment, state funded food program, excellent facilities, sports programs, and the developing of christian character in the life of students, this school is not expensive. Very affordable!

Posted January 21, 2013
Great school with safe environment, excellent christian curriculum which develops independent study habits and great goal setting habits!

Posted January 21, 2013
Great School with safe environment, clean facilities, friendly staff, very good curriculum and very affordable.

Posted September 05, 2012
do not enroll your child here.. this high school is not acredited which means the diploma is fake.. just enrolled in lvn school and passed my pax exam to start school and for them to tell me my h.s. diploma is not valid and now have been dropped and need to go get my GED i was shocked to hear this because all along i though i been a graduate ...bottom line they are not an accredited school which means your diploma isnt valid and cant go to a real college...i made it my mission to tell every parent i come in contact with about it horrible experience

Posted April 21, 2011
Great school, have my two kids in this school since Kinder. Most teachers have been teaching for years there. Great hours for afterschool care and a lunch program also. I really enjoy sending my kids here, I know there learning, and are safe. New class rooms and two computers per class. My kids love it! I love them because my son has a learning disability and they work well with him. The Assistant Principle even attends LAUSD meetings concerning his learning disability. What a great school this is environmentally and spiritually. Submitted by a parent

Posted September 22, 2010
Maywood Christian School is NOT an accredited school and does not have college educated teachers! Instead they have individuals they call "supervisors" that over see the students work. This school is more like an expensive SUNDAY school! Save your money and invest in a REAL school!

Maywood Christian School
3759 E 57th St, Maywood, CA  90270
Last modified Maywood Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Maywood Christian School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top