Posted January 31, 2013
Nativity has been a wonderful school for us. Our son has struggled with reading and Nativity was quick to act with their wonderful resource program. Since entering the program his reading has dramatically improved. The discipline is strict however very fair. The families are loving, caring, and diverse. It is a great community that pulls together especially with their Christmas Tree lot and annual carnival. They also have a wonderful men's club which helps with just about everything the school needs. Also, all teachers have master degrees and the school has an incredible focus on technology. We are very happy at this school.

Posted January 30, 2013
Nativity School has been great for us for the past 6 years. Three of our children are there. We started in First Grade at Nativity, our kids were welcomed by the other kids, the teacher, and the community. What makes this school unique besides the excellent academic level, is the community of parents and families and the caring environment the faculty and staff demonstrate everyday with our children.

Posted January 29, 2013
We are extremely happy with our experience at Nativity School. The staff is excellent and the teachers are top notch. While many schools are cutting programs, Nativity continues to offer a complete well rounded educational platform (art, spanish, music, sports, etc). The teachers love and care for the children. They are firm yet fair with enforcing the rules. If you are looking for a loving, caring, family oriented school that respects the students and encourages the parents to be involved and part of their childs education than Nativity School would be a great fit for you. It takes a community to raise kids and thats exactly what Nativity is...a community!

Posted January 29, 2013
I'm shocked to read that someone has had a bullying experience at Nativity. I have two children who attend this school grades 1 and 4 and I can tell you that from K on they have been taught by the staff that bullying is never ok. As a matter of fact we joke at home that calling someone a bully at Nativity is about the worst thing you can call someone. This week was report card week and each child had the opportunity to sit with the principal and discuss their report cards. My children feel engaged, loved and protected by their teachers and the staff of Nativity. I'm so thankful to be a part of this wonderful community. I

Posted January 29, 2013
Excellent school, highly recommended. My daughter is now in 4th grade and we are extremely happy we made this choice (BTW, it was my wife's choice, I was not sure but I am now convinced she made the right pick, as usual). Great group of parents and family too. It is easy to fit in.

Posted January 29, 2013
We have two children at Nativity and have such an amazing experience. The staff is warm, friendly, and most of all caring towards all the students. I have had the opportunity to volunteer at the school and see first hand what a great well rounded education my children are getting. They are learning wonderful values, gaining life long friendships and are so happy. This is an amazing community and our family feels blessed everyday to be party of it.

Posted January 29, 2013
This is our 4th year at Nativity School and we couldn't be happier. It is a very loving and family oriented environment and I know when I am not there, the other parents and teachers are looking out for our childrens best interests. The kindergarten teachers are absolutely amazing, and so far, it has carried on to each grade. There are 3 other Catholic schools near us, but once we toured Nativity, we know this is where we wanted to be and it was worth the extra drive. Our children are so happy and are thriving academically.

Posted January 29, 2013
Nativity has been a blessing for our family. We have a first and third grader at Nativity school after attending a neighboring school and a brief public school experience. Nativity by far has been the best choice for our family. They are academically sound and have the latest technology. The environment is nurturing, cohesive and well organized . The principal and staff are amazing and foster an environment of open communication. The principal sits down with every child in her school and reviews their report cards with them. She is present in every classroom and is a great resource to her teachers. The students are taught how to be good friends and responsible citizens. We have several students who have transfered into the school after negative social experiences at neighboring schools and after my families positive experience with Nativity I can understand why. Nativity is a great school academically and socially and we feel blessed to have this experience for our children.

Posted January 29, 2013
Our family is blessed to have found Nativity School and the Nativity parish and community. I am astounded by the love and commitment of the faculty and parents involved with this school. I have no worries for my two boys for the next 8 years. I encourage all young parents who need a great place for your children to learn and grow up in the Catholic community to come and visit Nativity School.

Posted January 29, 2013
The reason I am posting this review is that someone gave one star in an earlier review of this school. If my daughter went to Stanford or Harvard and someone gave one star to those schools - I would not feel a need to react and try to give my view. My daughter enjoyed going to Nativity from K to 3rd grade. Everything from the very beginning was enjoyable experience for her and for us the parents. The teachers were fantastic, the other parents are very involved in school activities and volunteer beyond expected duties. We have developed friendships with many families. Whatever frustration made the person who gave one star to this school - it is an exception. And it probably looked as horrible that it had to grade the school so harshly in all categories. But if we try to give an objective grade based on academic performance, behavior, quality of teaching, campus activities - I would give it five stars in all categories.

Nativity Catholic School K-8
1250 Laurel Street, Menlo Park, CA  94025
Last modified Nativity Catholic School K-8 is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Nativity Catholic School K-8 Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews. Top