Posted August 09, 2014
Savage is a great school with very committed teachers and administrative staff. My son was active in athletics, band, and academic extra-curricular activities last year. I have witnessed the dedication these teachers/coaches provide to their students. I am extremely appreciative of their engagement in my sons' life and the lives of all of students.

Daniel J. Savage Middle School 1

Posted May 14, 2014
This is the worst school ever. The school is filled with many spoiled, stuck up, and annoying little brats. They have very low test scores too. They lose every year in every academic events, especially in Math Super Bowl. Ustach always kicks our butts every year.

Daniel J. Savage Middle School 1

Posted August 28, 2012
I have been reaching out to the office staff and Mr. Wood for over a week with no results. I have been told several times I would receive a call back in the afternoon only to receive no return calls. I also emailed Mr Wood with the concern about my daughter only to be brushed off. I am greatly discouraged by the response of the administrative staff at Savage.

Daniel J. Savage Middle School 3

Posted June 13, 2010
Im a junior in high school now, but I did go here it was pretty good. I was in the orchestra and really appreciatte the music teacher now that I have the one I have now.... haha but yes I would recommend this school but I do feel theres a lot to be desired.

Posted August 17, 2009
it is the best school I've been to and the nicest. The staff is so nice.

Posted May 21, 2009
You can't even imagine how much we love Savage middle school! Teachers, faculty, coaches, and band teacher, and yes the principal...you just can't find better! my daughter is graduating this year, and this school will be missed!!!, but the memories, and experiences my daughter will be taking away from there, will last her a lifetime.....She is already talking about when she goes back to visit......that is a sign of a great School, dont you think? Look out Mr Holton....Robertson...she will be looking for you! =D PS Get your child involved!! Sports, band, art, so many things to choose from.....they will be better for the experience !!! I promise!! Go Savage you rock!!!

Daniel J. Savage Middle School 0

Posted April 30, 2009
One of the best middle school in the state excellent teachers and classes.

Posted April 29, 2009
My son transferred from another school his 8th grade year to Dan Savage with F's and D's,with help of the principal and te teacher's, my son is now graduatating with A's and B's.He loves school and has not miss a day of school. He's whole outlook in school has changed and my famly and I would like to thank the teacher's and the principal for giving my so a chance and a future!

Daniel J. Savage Middle School 4

Posted February 08, 2009
The D.J.Savage staff is great! Teachers,Administration,& counselors alike...we could not have picked a better school.

Posted January 28, 2009
My son and I LOVE this shcool! We have moved to the East part of town when he was in 5th grade. We had a city transfer that allowed him to go to a school in a different district. WE decided to send him to Savage instead of finishing his last year of elementary school. He was below average there. Hello! He is now an above average student who now excels in all his classes!! Yay Dan Savage! Thank you!

Daniel J. Savage Middle School
1900 Maid Mariane Lane, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Daniel J. Savage Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Daniel J. Savage Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top