Modesto, CA
Students enrolled: 1,440

Joseph A. Gregori High School 2

Posted December 31, 2014
I'm not going to lie, this is a great school, and my son really enjoys it here, but I've had a bad experience. Beautiful campus, friendly staff, but some don't take their job seriously. I don't live in the Gregori district, and I felt this school was better for my son, so he's stay with his cousin that lives in the district. My neighbor, who's son transferred to the school after my son said he was going, put a restraining order on my son. She went to the school on the SECOND day, to report that my son is supposedly still living at my house. The vice principal lied to us, saying that investigators came out, when they didn't. Then told us that he had to go to Davis based on what my neighbor said. My son came back two days later after talking to the the main principal, and everything went smooth. A month after that, my son's friend showed him a post made online by my neighbor's son saying that he would drown him, so I told my son to screenshot the post and show it to the vice princiupal, and he said, "I'll let you know what happens tomorrow." We never heard from him again. My son even said that when he was talking to him, and he sounded uninterested and wasn't taking it serious.

Joseph A. Gregori High School 5

Posted May 20, 2014
An excellent academic program to rival all local high schools. A newer school (4 years old) with excellent facilities. Their Small Learning Communities create relevance and connect students to the curriculum. The modified block schedule is beneficial in many respects. Tremendous attention to taking care of the "whole" student is a priority. Student attendance is the highest in all of MCS, as well as the safest campus in MCS. The extracurricular and athletic program offerings are second to none in Modesto City Schools.

Joseph A. Gregori High School 1

Posted March 21, 2014
I find Principles to be arrogant, lack compassion, and morally inadequate to be around teenagers. Students can be under massive amounts of emotional trauma and pain yet they will still threaten them in order to feed their inflated ego. Adults who work in the public education system should not be allowed to threaten students under any circumstances. They should respect that California has given parents rights and further more he should abide by those rights.

Joseph A. Gregori High School 4

Posted April 17, 2013
Excellent facilities,Ag/Science,Sports/ Beautiful campus, Principal is a Leader, Teachers care, School spirit is high. Great College Prep program

Joseph A. Gregori High School
3701 Pirrone Road, Modesto, CA  95358
Last modified Joseph A. Gregori High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Joseph A. Gregori High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top