Modesto, CA

Posted March 25, 2014
My daughter was bullied non-stop for no other reason than her being white. Plain and simple.

Posted August 17, 2012
I don't even know where to start. This school is a poor example for an educational institution. My son only attended there for a total of 6 days and I had to pull him out and found him a different school. His teacher was not adequate for the 2nd grade level he said she just sat and drank water most of the time. Her communication skills were horrible! The work my son was assigned was stuff he did in Kindergarten, not challenging at all. No wonder their test scores are so poor.Parking for parents was a joke! the way this school is ran is just sad and a great dissapointment. I would NOT send my child there again, before I'd rather homeschool him before I set him up to fail at Fairview Elementary. A lot of bullying going on and the kids do not feel protected there. My child was hit by another student and I did not know of it until he came home and told me about the incidient. All I can say now is that I am thankful my son is no longer a student there!

Posted January 25, 2012
I am unhappy with this school if you are looking for a good school for your kids this is the wrong one

Posted January 25, 2012
There is no challenging programs or strong leadership Not satisfied with this school this is the worst school my kids had been in I rated -0

Fairview Elementary School 4

Posted November 12, 2011
I am looking for some old friends that I went too school with their at Fairview. My name is Kim L Moody I'm 47 yrs of age My Twin Kristy L Moody also went to this school. I hope you might be able to help me find some old Friends! Thank you Kim Segmiller Moody...

Fairview Elementary School 5

Posted October 11, 2007

Posted May 28, 2006
We found this school to be just as it's name states, fair.

Posted May 03, 2006

Fairview Elementary School 4

Posted June 04, 2004
I am happy with this school overall. My son goes to this school and has improved so much in english skills and I was worried he wouldn't pass kindergarten or 1st grade but he has done great in school with the help of his teachers. The school programs are a great help like

Posted August 26, 2003

Fairview Elementary School
1937 West Whitmore Avenue, Modesto, CA  95358
Last modified Fairview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fairview Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top