Posted February 28, 2012
Great change in leadership. Exellent teachers and staff. As parents of several children at Saint Stanislaus our children are happy faith filled individuals who are prepared for high school.

Posted February 03, 2012
This is an amazing school with high moral standards. I have been so impressed with the staff and students on a daily basis. After moving to the area and interviewing several schools, St. Stanislaus stands out as the most welcoming and accomodating around. My daughter has blossomed during her years at St. Stanislaus. The teachers are so gifted in the fields they teach and are perfect examples of living a christian life, making them mentors to many of the students including my daughter. Our school administrator has genuine concern for the well being of each and every student on campus. His guidance has made a difference in the school since he joined the staff in 2010. We are blessed to have him and the entire staff directing our children. The accademic level reached at St. Stanislaus is second to none, and the faith filled environment makes all the difference. It is very comforting to know that our students are safe in their school community. In fact "Community is a word that truly describes the feel of St. Stanislaus parish school. My family is eternally grateful for discovering the difference this school has made in tmy daughter's educational development.

Posted October 10, 2011
This truly is an exceptional school from top to bottom. Through strong leadership, very capable and caring teachers, strong support staff, and healthy parent involvement, St. Stan's is a Blessed little school. From Preschool through their 8th Grade Graduation, students are challenged academically, nourished spiritually, and rewarded plentifully. Offering Athletics, Mass Choir, Music, Science Olympiad, Technology, and large Library there is no shortage of activities to meet virtually any child's interests.

St. Stanislaus Parish School 4

Posted September 09, 2010
I love this school and my kids love it. Dissapointed that we will not be returning this year. The preschool staff, kindergarten and second grade teachers were awasome! Office staff are so warm, welcoming and always smiling. The principle seems nice but once you get on her bad side she is very pushy. I wish the school had some resorce for those kids who fall behind abit. If I could I would keep my kids in St. Stanislaus.

Posted July 11, 2010
St. Stan's offers very challenging curriculum in all subject areas. In addition, the school offers programs for art, band and orchestra, physical education, library, computer technology, and religious education. I have felt very satisfied with its faculty and staff. I encourage everyone to check out the school.

Posted September 26, 2009
I am so pleased with St. Stanislaus School. I am an alumni of the school and couldn't imagine my children anywhere else. he staff is warm, caring and inviting. Parent involvement is high.

St. Stanislaus Parish School 3

Posted July 14, 2009
I couldn't have said it better myself! Our children will be attending another school this Fall.Very dissapointed with this school.Parent involvment is high, but leadership is lacking.

St. Stanislaus Parish School

Posted September 14, 2008
I have been there for ten years, and I absolutley love it!IT is sogreat, and I mean, too much for words, the staff is excellent, and I mean...WOW! Best school ever!

Posted February 13, 2008
We love St. Stanislaus Parish School! Our children have attended this school for the past nine years. We have had only positive experiences with the current principal and the staff. Our children are receiving an outstanding education in a faith-filled community. We are very satisfied.

St. Stanislaus Parish School 2

Posted October 05, 2006
This school has really gone downhill over the last several years. There is a lack of leadership and consistency overall. If I had to do it all over again....I wouldn't. Put your child in CCD if the sacraments are a priority to you, as it was to me. This school is testing my faith daily.

St. Stanislaus Parish School
1416 Maze Boulevard, Modesto, CA  95351
Last modified St. Stanislaus Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St. Stanislaus Parish School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top