K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Not enough emphasis on education over religion. This aspect is great in moderation with a good education.

I was really disappointed with this school. We moved to Modesto from the bay area. Based on the Greatschools review and tour, I had expected this school to match or exceed my expectations having already experienced a private, catholic education myself as well as my daughter's previous year bayside. The curriculum was literally 1 year behind. Projects and assignments she had done the previous year were things she was currently working on. Even worse was that my daughter told the teacher and not once was it mentioned to move her ahead or to give her more challenging assignments since she was excelling. Not only this, my daughter, for the first time ever was called a racial slur by another student. This might be due to the virtually absent diversity. The student in question was put in time out and that's it. In fact the only reason I found out was because my daughter told me. The textbooks are very old..falling apart old. This school makes a lot in fundraisers and the fair (almost $60K) and I really have not seen any of it go back into the education. Seems like funding is only going towards building development. Another thing that drew us to St. Stan was the "plethora of extracurricular activities". There were none. There are no extracurricular sports for the younger grades. None. Their PE had no solid instructor and would have random substitutes step in...it's just a joke. I do not recommend this school at all. Not sure how but I'm moving our family back to the bay area. I am so worried about my daughter struggling back to her grade level curriculum once we get back there.

Great change in leadership. Exellent teachers and staff. As parents of several children at Saint Stanislaus our children are happy faith filled individuals who are prepared for high school.

This is an amazing school with high moral standards. I have been so impressed with the staff and students on a daily basis. After moving to the area and interviewing several schools, St. Stanislaus stands out as the most welcoming and accomodating around. My daughter has blossomed during her years at St. Stanislaus. The teachers are so gifted in the fields they teach and are perfect examples of living a christian life, making them mentors to many of the students including my daughter. Our school administrator has genuine concern for the well being of each and every student on campus. His guidance has made a difference in the school since he joined the staff in 2010. We are blessed to have him and the entire staff directing our children. The accademic level reached at St. Stanislaus is second to none, and the faith filled environment makes all the difference. It is very comforting to know that our students are safe in their school community. In fact "Community is a word that truly describes the feel of St. Stanislaus parish school. My family is eternally grateful for discovering the difference this school has made in tmy daughter's educational development.

This truly is an exceptional school from top to bottom. Through strong leadership, very capable and caring teachers, strong support staff, and healthy parent involvement, St. Stan's is a Blessed little school. From Preschool through their 8th Grade Graduation, students are challenged academically, nourished spiritually, and rewarded plentifully. Offering Athletics, Mass Choir, Music, Science Olympiad, Technology, and large Library there is no shortage of activities to meet virtually any child's interests.

I love this school and my kids love it. Dissapointed that we will not be returning this year. The preschool staff, kindergarten and second grade teachers were awasome! Office staff are so warm, welcoming and always smiling. The principle seems nice but once you get on her bad side she is very pushy. I wish the school had some resorce for those kids who fall behind abit. If I could I would keep my kids in St. Stanislaus.

St. Stan's offers very challenging curriculum in all subject areas. In addition, the school offers programs for art, band and orchestra, physical education, library, computer technology, and religious education. I have felt very satisfied with its faculty and staff. I encourage everyone to check out the school.

I am so pleased with St. Stanislaus School. I am an alumni of the school and couldn't imagine my children anywhere else. he staff is warm, caring and inviting. Parent involvement is high.

I couldn't have said it better myself! Our children will be attending another school this Fall.Very dissapointed with this school.Parent involvment is high, but leadership is lacking.

I have been there for ten years, and I absolutley love it!IT is sogreat, and I mean, too much for words, the staff is excellent, and I mean...WOW! Best school ever!

Last modified St. Stanislaus Parish School is a Private school that serves grades K-8