Modesto, CA

Posted June 03, 2012
My son will be starting his sixth year at Grace and he and I are very happy with the school as a whole. Grace provides a high quality Christ-centered education as an extension of the Christian home. They stress academic excellence while building strong Christian character and encourage students to reach his or her potential academically, physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually. Children receive a sense of individual worth and are given direction toward life setting goals. Children attend school in a safe and nurturing environment. Grace offers music, fine arts, sports and state of the art computer lab. With small class sizes children receive more individualized attention. Grace s tuition is lowest in the area for a quality Christian education.

Posted September 13, 2010
My child has been at GLS for several years now, and I'm delighted with the quality of education she s receiving. The wonderful teachers set high, yet attainable goals for all of the students & give so much of themselves to ensure every child has the opportunity to excel. Kids leave GLS ahead of the curve academically and socially. Truly a "GreatSchool"!

Grace Lutheran School 4

Posted April 11, 2010
I went to Grace Lutheran for Middle school (7-8 grades). My overall experience there was very positive. The academics at that level are good, though there are only separate courses for higher-level and lower-level students in math. Personally, I was well prepared for high school. The social environment wasn't perfect, but was far better than public school. The small size of the school meant everyone knew each other, and made it less clique-ish. Problems like bullying and inappropriate conversation topics can never be completely remedied at any school, but they were much better here, and things like fights don't exist at all, of course. Two things I expecially loved about this school: its music education program, and its Bible Study program. Both are excellent and I have continually been a great resource to me later on in life.

Grace Lutheran School 1

Posted October 26, 2009
Grace Lutheran School will not prepare you for high school. The academics are about two years below grade level. I went to Grace until my sixth grade year and then went to public school. I was two years behind in math because of their low academic standards. I was also bullied almost everyday, even though the school is supposed to be 'Christ-centered'.

Posted October 09, 2009
stellar academics, incredible music program & drama, great sports program allowing all to participate, small size classes, family feeling, and Christ-centered attitude all day.

Grace Lutheran School