Posted August 07, 2007
My daughter has been at Calvary since Kindergarten and I could not have asked for a better environment for her to learn and grow in. The teachers and staff are concerned with not only their education but their spiritual walk and encouraging the use of gifts and talents placed in them. We Love Calvary Temple Academy!

Posted July 27, 2007
My daughter has been there for 3 years, and she is doing excellent.I have seen alot of parent involvement. There could be some more extracurricular things, other than that I really like the school.

Posted August 07, 2006
CTCS has helped my son in too many ways to count. He's been enrolled in their pre-school program for 2 yrs now and his behavior has greatly improved due to their strong but gentle guidance. As a full-time working Mother of 2 kids I feel blessed to have such a safe environment with so many loving hearts to care for my kids when I can't be there.

Calvary Temple Academy 1

Posted March 02, 2006
There is very little discipline in this school & acadmemics are a joke because the teachers must spend most of their time dealing with bad behavior. Don't waste your money.

Posted July 29, 2005
There is a dress code. The school offers after school care and tutoring for a fee. The cost is high but the class sizes are small.

Posted July 15, 2005

Posted November 22, 2004
I have two boys here. They have increased their grade point average, at least, one full grade point. Jesse, in middle school, A,A,B,B,B,B,B. Justin, in high school, A,A,A,A,A,A,C (oops). There is no reason for a child to get a 'C' at this school. There are tutors on hand at NO extra charge. The school has proven to me that they put the child before money. I am sure the school lost money, but the ones that were there to learn are treated with worth and are not left at the mercy of children on the wrong path. Thank you Lord that my boys were clean of drugs. All children can make a bad choice when pressured or tempted. Money is tight, but the school is worth it.

Posted February 10, 2004
My child has attended CTCS for over 5 years. It is a great academic and spirtual opportunity for Christians in the greater Modesto region. The school leadership are establishing Christ based iniatives and programs at the high school level that will take CTCS to a new level.

Posted October 01, 2003
This is a great school for elementary children, but there's not a lot of kids at the high school levels so the extra curricular activities haven't been the greatest. It has a strong spiritual emphasis which has been great. I have 4 kids there and this is our 5th year so I have seen it at all ways. My kids are 8 yrs- 17 yrs so I have dealt and still deal with the teachers at all grade levels. The teachers are probably the best in the Modesto area.

Posted August 25, 2003

Calvary Temple Academy
1601 Coffee Road, Modesto, CA  95355
Last modified Calvary Temple Academy is a Private school that serves grades K-12
Calvary Temple Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top