Bad
Good

Plymouth Elementary School 1

Posted March 11, 2015
Since their new principal has arrived the school has gotten worse. Their api scores are one of the lowest around the district...check for yourself. The academics are below grade level and some of the teachers seem underqualified. Im wondering what crendetialing is even required of these instructors!? They pass Some from one grade to the next even if the child is struggling...UNBELIEVABLE! I had my child tested for private school admission but tested a grade below. They have endless days off, which makes it even worse for a child to ever learn a thing. There after school program isnt much better. They claim to provide homework help but when I checked my childs homework there were some mistakes that went unnoticed. There staff doesnt seem to qualified to help with homework assignments. Knowledge is power, do your homework and speak up when if you think the school has less than average academic.

Posted August 13, 2014
My daugther went for kindergarden and I love it. Excelent Principal, staff and the teacher . We have to move because we buyed house in another city. I recomended 100%.

Plymouth Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
My son's previous school is Plymouth. He loves it! Especially the teachers. They have gate program. But too bad they don't have year around schedule any more...

Plymouth Elementary School 3

Posted March 16, 2013
The school was average at best. I barely paid attention in class and i still managed to have one of the highest grades in the school. I was constantly picked on since I was the "new kid" who transferred in the middle of the school year, and now that I look back, I only had one real friend there, and she was labeled as the weirdo of the class. Nevertheless, I really liked my teacher there and the principal was friendly too. The year round schedule let me have long vacations too.

Posted March 02, 2012
I would give this school 6 out of 5 stars if I could. All 4 of my kids free up in Plymouth and my youngest is still attending. I wish they still had the year round schedule but the amazing teachers truly care about the growth and development of the students' minds and character and our new principal is very involved and energetic and we know there are many more great things to come in our school's future!

Posted February 04, 2012
I have never in my experience dealt with such caring staff and teachers. I was treated like I was family and had no worries when my children attended this school.The parents are very involved and it the vibe is so wonderful.

Posted May 25, 2010
There are many wonderful, caring adults at this school. The campus is nestled in a very safe area and the enrollment size is great. Not too large, allowing the staff to get to know the children and families. The best feature is that it is YEAR-ROUND, 3 months on, 1 months off. This allows teachers and students to be refreshed, and prevents burn-out and eliminates the need for remedial work every Fall, like traditional schools. It also means that families can take vacations in the off seasons, and only need to find activities/childcare for a month at a time instead of the entire summer.

Posted September 16, 2009
Teachers are very caring and really challenge the children. If they meet the standards, they don't just keep the kids there, they keep challenging them to higher standards.

Posted September 16, 2009
Our school is awesome. We have great kids that love to learn. We have a great staff that is always encouraging our children to do their best and we have a pricipal that cares for each and every student. Student success is very important at our school. We have a lot of proud parents that help make our school great.

Posted August 22, 2009
Plymouth is a great school. The principal and all of the wonderful teachers have been doing a terrific in educating students and in returns, bringing up the API scores. Parents are always welcomed and are very much involved in the school. As a parent, I've been very happy and so is my son.

1300 Boley Street, Monrovia, CA  91016-4905
Last modified Plymouth Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plymouth Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top