Bad
Good

Posted June 16, 2010
I have had 2 children now graduate out of Bear Valley. It is an Excellent school, does its best to teach children to achieve their ultimate best.

Posted June 01, 2009
My grandson attends Bear Valley Elementary. I truly believe he is receiving a better education there than he would have at any private school. The kindergarten teachers are outstanding! Also, there is a great deal of community involvement at this school.

Posted October 05, 2008
I currently have one child that attends Bear Valley, and, have no complaints. I think the staff and teachers are wonderful, and the principal is outstanding. I have 2 other children that attended another elementary school, and I didn't feel like a part of that school. The staff were not the same as they are at Bear Valley. The people working at the schools, make all the difference. I'm excited to have my toddler start school, and I'm counting down the days!

Posted November 17, 2005
Bear Valley Elementay School is wonderful! I have had 2 children attend this school and just loved the teachers and staff. I think that parent involvement could be better. but overall my kids loved going to this school.

Bear Valley Elementary School 4

Posted August 17, 2005
I believe the administration at bear valley are implementing new strategies to raise api scores and challenge the children. I think it's great. Once the teachers become seasoned with these new interventions, it will be no time before we become one of the top schools in moreno valley. Good job bear valley teachers and students! woohoo!

Posted February 16, 2004
I have 3 daughters that have attended Bear Valley Elementary over the past 5 years and I can honestly say it is a great school. The principal Lily Saldana, is a very proactive individual. She is on the ball. Most of the teachers we have encountered have been wonderful. There's always at least one exception. But overall all this school is great. The PTA is very active and all about the kids. The fact that I, as a parent, am very involved has helped.

26125 Fir Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553-2203
Last modified Bear Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bear Valley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top