Moreno Valley, CA

Sunnymeadows Elementary School 4

Posted May 14, 2015
Overall, Sunnymeadows is a pretty good school. My son has done extremely well this year. His teacher is awesome! My only complaint, which I just realized this morning while talking to another parent, is that there haven't been any field trips this year - at least, not for his class or grade. The only 2 so-called field trips my son has had was a Perfect Attendance field trip to a local restaurant and another one to Chuck E. Cheese for selling over 30 See's products during a recent fundraiser. Don't get me wrong. I'm proud of my son for these rewards, however, what about field trips to a zoo? A museum? Another complaint that really doesn't have to do with the school itself but rather people in general is the TRAFFIC! OMG! People parking in the red zones, literally at the corner, or people running across Eucalyptus with their kids dodging traffic! Hello! There is a crosswalk at the corner with a very friendly crossing guard! Be safe than sorry, people!

Sunnymeadows Elementary School 5

Posted November 05, 2009
all three of my daughters went and are still going it is an exellent school

Posted May 08, 2009
My child goes to Sunnymeadows. His first grade teacher (Mrs. Humphreys)is the kindest and most professional teacher I could imagine. I don't know if the district pays her for all the additional training she does, but I see her at UCR on weekends and I know she has her National Board Certification. Excellent teacher and could not be more qualified. I hope the other grades have teachers like this one.

Sunnymeadows Elementary School 5

Posted July 01, 2007
I love Sunnymeadows Elementary. My daughter who is now 11, has attended this school since Kindergarten and my son is 7 and has attended K, 1,2 grades. The teachers my kids had throughout the years have been great. Kinder was the best year for both of my kids. I have a 3rd child that i was hoping to have attend Sunnymeadows also, however, we are relocating to Las Vegas this summer so she will not be able to go. I will miss Sunnymeadows . Thank you. E Moore

Posted June 27, 2007
I think this is one of the best elementary schools in Moreno Valley, the staff is friendly and helpful like nowhere else (I'm a sub teacher and I get to go to a different school everyday and Sunnymeadows is much better than others in the same district, so I'm always happy when I have to go there). Teachers care, and always try to do fun activities to keep children interested in learning. They are fair with discipline, they encourage kids to use dialogue to solve problems and there's an overall nice and friendly atmosphere.

Sunnymeadows Elementary School 3

Posted March 01, 2006
This school has great teachers and a super principal

Sunnymeadows Elementary School 3

Posted November 07, 2005
Generally a good school. My 5 year old is in kindergarten and is having great social oportunities however is not challanged academically. Kindergatern is taught as if all children did not know how to write or know the ABC's so my child was doing seemingly remedail work for the first couple of months. It would have been nice to have her more challanged academically. Aside from this her teacher is firm and fair and always helpful.The staff in the office and in the classroom are friendly and curteous and helpful. It is one of the better schools in Moreno Valley.

23200 Eucalyptus Avenue, Moreno Valley, CA  92553
Last modified Sunnymeadows Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunnymeadows Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top