Newark, CA

Bridgepoint High (Continuation) School 5

Posted November 18, 2011
I would give a very high rating to the school staff and the principal of Bridgepoint High. There really go out of their way to help the students and listen to your concerns. The small class environment works out very well. The kids can connect with their teachers. A thumbs up to Bridgepoint High.

Bridgepoint High (Continuation) School 4

Posted August 24, 2010
Caring faculty and staff make this a Continuation School with heart. I am very satisfied with the education and support my child receives at Bridgepoint. Small classes enable the teachers to have a relationship with each student. My daughter loves this school. I wish I had sent my son here.

Bridgepoint High (Continuation) School
35753 Cedar Boulevard, Newark, CA  94560
Last modified Bridgepoint High (Continuation) School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12
Bridgepoint High (Continuation) School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top