Peachland Avenue Elementary School 2

Posted May 14, 2012
The minute I walked into the Office, the Office Staff was rude. No smile, no greeting... just a "what do you want" stare. They made me feel like I was interrupting them. While there, a parent walked in to drop off a lunch for her child (that had left it at home), and I actually saw the Office Staff member roll her eyes at this parent. Unfortunately, this is typical for this school. Thank goodness the teachers than the Office staff.

Posted September 17, 2010
My daughter just transferred to Peachland. I love the small, campus feel. The parents are involved and caring. It's small enough that children can make friends easily and not get lost in the shuffle. I like the diversity of the student body. The campus is beautiful, with mature trees and large play areas.

Peachland Avenue Elementary School 0

Posted November 27, 2007
We are very impressed with Peachland Elementary, the teachers and the principal. Our children love the education and all the extra wonderful activities including the Variety Show and Friday Fitness.

Posted May 28, 2006
I am both a former student and a parent of a current student. Peachland is a great school full of great teachers. It has high expectations for its students and helps them to achieve them. It is safe and atractive. I love Peachland.

Posted March 22, 2006
I love this school! They have a great staff of caring teachers and many special programs that cause the kids to have school spirit. The parents are involved and committed to making peachland a great school.

Peachland Avenue Elementary School 3

Posted May 31, 2005
Good starter school to feed into the jr. high. They need to treat 5 and 6 grade like older kids, give them more responsibility. They hold their hands too much.

Peachland Avenue Elementary School
24800 Peachland Avenue, Newhall, CA  91321
Last modified Peachland Avenue Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Peachland Avenue Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top