Bad
Good

Parthenia is a California Distinguished School with outstanding teachers, a caring staff and supportive and involved parents. We all work hard so that students can master the academic standards and develop appropriate social skills through positive behavior and character development. I am proud to work at Parthenia and encourage neighborhood parents to enroll their children at Parthenia and join the Proud Pandas.

In the latest School Accountability Report Card, 90% of students say they feel safe at school. We have room for growth and are working hard everyday to make Parthenia even better. However, when looking at other schools you might think are better, Parthenia scores are similar on this measure. Other important stats on the report card indicate that 94% of students are proud of Parthenia and over 90% of parents feel welcome at school. The school report card is available on lausd.net.

This school is just terrible such an awful place to be children would get better education in a home school and the staff is horrible I suggest not to even take a step in this school because their student's dont feel safe

I love Parthenia Street School because the principal is the best I don t now any other principal that helps not only the students but all the families of the students she remembers all the names of the students and their families all the teachers are experts in their field the coordinator is the best their is no other this is the best school in town

I love the principal and the teachers are very patient and understanding.

My dautgther went to this school since pre-k until 5th grade and Im very thankful to all the staff at Parthenia School, Mrs jackman, Mrs Moggy, Mrs Bonafont, Mrs Smith, Mrs Echevery, Mr Hogan and Mrs Barajas, my daugther continues to do great . THANK YOU for all your HARD WORK SUPPORT and MOTIVATION.

My son attended this school for K-2nd grades and I pulled him out during 2nd grade to attend a much better school. I really like the staff here actually. The environment is very friendly, BUT the state test results are my main concern and this school wasn't doing it's job for my son. My son attends TaiKwonDo in Granada Hills and all the parents are friends there. When we all got our kids state test results back we compared and my son was 'failing' in my eyes. Homework was slim to nothing for my son. So, long story short, we got him into a school in Granada Hills that ranked 8/10 and though the first year there he struggled big time to catch up, he made it and his test scores have increased DRAMATICALLY. look elsewhere if the option is there...

My son attends Parthenia Street Elementary it is a great school, the teachers are nice and the program my son is in Pre-K for Autism is called (Intensive Comprehensive Autism Program). Since attending my son has approved in vocabulary, social skills, and ability to focus more.

This school is such a wonderful enviroment for students to attend. The school tries very hard to have parents, teachers, faculty and students involve in the school. The principl of the school has been there for such a long time and she knows what works and what doesnt, she really cares for the well being of the students.

Last modified Parthenia Street Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.